Basement Man

A 6 Reviews

Founded 1984 •

Located In

Blue Point, NY 11715

Basement Man is your locally owned and operated basement waterproofing specialist. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality!. We stand behind and guarantee all of our work, so give us a call anytime for a free estimate....

basement waterproofing (5)basement remodeling (1)

02/08/2021

Jack is very friendly, prompt, honest with his advise, problem solver and his pricing is decent. His 2 man crew were polite, cleaned up everything from where they dug and even cleaned our crawl spaces and under the stairs before using waterproof paint. Our foundation was leaking in certain areas and they dug down to the footer, used tar, blueskin and more tar. We have had 2 snow storms with meltin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl space leaks and installing drains for our gutter leaders

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

12/13/2020

Jack is the greatest guy! No water ever gets in now. He is friendly, efficient very helpful and knowledgeable! I also felt safe during Covid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a window well installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2020

11/30/2020

Great. Jack Brady is one of the most honest and best residential contractors I've ever dealt with. Jack educated me on my new home's location and what water issues I could face going forward. He installed scudders and extended downspouts from 6 leaders off my gutters so water is no longer coming off my home and going into my home's foundation. He did the work in just over a day, was extremely tedi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extend Downspouts underground from leaders on house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2020

03/03/2020

They are superb, very professional, they are easy to work with and I will highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my basement for preparation and refinishing.

CATEGORY basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2015

03/02/2020

It went very good. Other companies I contacted wanted to do an expensive job that I don't need, and it turned out Basement Man was right and he was able to save me for about $8,000.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped to water proof my basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

09/12/2019

Jack was excellent to deal with. He kept me completely informed throughout the process. His crew was very professional and very nice to work with. He was extremely flexible on schedule and his team worked to get the job done quickly, but super effective. He followed up after the job to make sure the dehumidifier was working properly. I would certainly recommend Jack and his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Basement Remodeling, New Home Builder, Large Renovations, Whole Home Remodeling

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check