Rogers Service Group Inc

Founded 1947 • Angie's List since March 2006

DBA ROGERS SERVICE GROUP, Agent for United Van Lines...

Moving Ahead Services LLC

Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, junk removal and more. Call today for a free estimate!

Award 2019

11/07/2018

I called three different times and I left three different messages with three different people. still have not gotten a call back very unprofessional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move to rochester ny

09/05/2017

The crew showed up on time and were extremely professional throughout the process. They treated our belongings with care and were very pleasant, despite it being a brutally hot day. They worked like demons and very quickly had the house cleared and loaded. We had an additional challenge of moving some items to an apartment with the rest going to a storage unit and they were very careful to make su...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to move furniture and other belongings from a house to an apartment and a storage unit.

02/26/2014

They packed and repacked items they thought would not be safe. They took longer than I anticipated but the driver said they usually send 3 people instead of the two. But they were very professional and were mindful of the wet day it was and put down covering on my beige carpet.

01/22/2013

ESTIMATOR was on time with appointment and explainations were through and understandable. When unsure about some contract terms, recieved within 4 days, he was prompt in explaining them to my satisfaction. Workers shower up with adquate equipment at the date and time arranged and completed the job in 8 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
packed and moved contents of my apartment to a new apartment approximately 20 miles away. The final cost was on the lower side of the estimate. I was very pleased with the workers professionalism and they were very kind and helpful. Not one mark was found at either site's walls and doorways although several large cabinets and furniture was brought down from the second floor. I wish it wasn't so expensive, but then I got what I paid for and an happy with this company's service.

05/03/2012

.They are very unprofessional. They subcontract the work out and they probably don't really know what these people do and not do. If its a contract job with a company or something like that I hear they are pretty good but when your the just the little job you are not a priority to them at all. They finally picked up my stuff after three different times. It took 2 weeks to finally get my stuff from...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.We used Rogers Service Group/United Van Lines for a move.

CATEGORY moving companies

We don't believe that Rogers Service Group had anything to do with the customers move. We don't show any record of doing work for her. Perhaps she has confused us with another moving Agent ?

We are a full service moving and storage company , commited to the highest level of customer satisfaction . We offer local, long distance and international moving service, including packing and transportation. We have been in business since 1947 and an agent for United Van Lines for over 40 years.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check