Dave Wagner Roofing

Angie's List since August 2010

Complete roofing contracting services....

J&R Roofing, LLC

J&R Roofing In business for 8 years If you are looking for a professional give us a call If you are looking for the cheapest contractor out there you have the wrong number YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR Residential and commercial Standing Seam metal roofing AG Panel metal roofing TPO rubber roofing Acrylic latex roof coatings Asphalt shingle roofing

03/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof

12/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took off an old roof, replaced it with a new roof and repaired some gutters. | |The job was excellent

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

05/31/2015

He never came.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired him to repair our roof.  We signed a contract in the spring and he kept promising to come but never did.  Eventually the fall came and I called him to cancel the contract because I found someone else to do the job and I was worried that once winter started we would not be able to get it fixed.  I guess my job was too small to matter to him.  He didn't argue when I wanted to cancel the contract.

08/20/2014

It turned out very good. We were very pleased. He did it in a very timely fashion. His professionalism was very good. He also put soffets and gutters in too. Also, when a few shingles fell off, he came back and replaced them. It was a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He had to replace plywood under shingles and reshingle the roof.

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called this company for estimate on a roof. Made 2,appointments and they no showed and didn't call to explain why. I will never call them again and would not recommend them.

CATEGORY roofing

Complete roofing contracting services.