Walls-R-Us

• Trade License Locale
  • 44313-H

PO Box 956

Bethpage, NY 11714

We here at Walls-R-Us have gained a reputation of providing quality home services at affordable prices. For the past twenty years, we have been servicing the Long Island area and all five New York boroughs with our superior work and craftsmanship. From residential homes to commercial offices, Walls-R-Us can accommodate any size job. We devote all of our time and attention to each and every project. Award Winning Company Call for your Free Estimate and Free color consultation with Ashley our color specialist with ever job Booked. Walls R Us are proudly giving up to 20% off for FIRST RESPONDERS Woman owned business ...

interior painting (234)wallpaper removal (49)house painting (33)drywall repair (33)plaster (29)pressure washing (13)interior design (11)wallpapering (10)home remodeling (1)

10/16/2020

We have hired WallsRUs for the second time. They did great work, we’re very efficient and professional. Would recommend to family and friends and definitely hire them for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

10/15/2020

On time good job finished in one day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

08/14/2020

Jeff & Team did a great job on painting at my home. I had a short time frame to get the job done and they worked with our scheduling needs. I had use Walls-R-Us in the past and they performed again. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior of the house painted

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

07/19/2020

Interior ceilings and walls painted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was the second time I have used Walls R Us. Jeff and Ashely are a pleasure to deal with. Communication was excellent throughout the entire project. The workers were always on time and kept the house clean. The quality of work was outstanding I would strongly recommend them for any painting needs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

03/10/2020

I was really impressed with the quality of the work and the attention to details. Jeff and his crew painted our new home's entire interior. Some of our older walls were in bad shape, the new walls are flawless. I would recommend to anyone, and if I ever need painting again I know exactly who to call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our new home needed a complete painting, floor to (18 ft) ceiling.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

02/26/2020

Ashely and Jeff were a pleasure to deal and when ever I needed information or to talk to Ashley I would email her and she would respond very quickly. Her team showed up on time and were very courteous and did a great job! I am very happy with the quality of the work and the staff she provided for the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two bedrooms painted and my kitchen ceiling and wood trim done as well as a hall wall painted and repaired for a hue structural crack. They also trimmed the doors in the bedrooms as I am having new carpeting installed.

CATEGORY plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

01/03/2020

This is the third time I have hired LI walls to paint my home and they never disappoint.. Extremely professional, excellent work, And they will leave your home immaculate. Jeff and Ashley are amazing and all of their painters as well.. Another great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

12/07/2019

We have used Walls R Us, Ashley and Jeff for many jobs. This is a dependable company. It’s a pleasure working with them. They are always available to set up appointments which they do keep and always available for any questions by phone. The jobs are always completed in the given time frame. The painters are neat and respectful and punctual. They are willing to listen and complete any request. Aft...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2019

12/05/2019

Our paint job went great. Owner Jeff made it to our house to give us an estimate on time, other painters were late or never showed up, his estimate was average among the 4 other painters we met. The owner Jeff is very professional, Ashley, the Walls R Us design consultant was very helpful picking paint colors. His painting crew is punctual, professional, courteous, & neat, I haven’t found one drop...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, bottom floor of colonial house

CATEGORY drywall,interior designers,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

11/30/2019

Our painting project went great! This is our 2nd time with them. The owner Jeff is very professional and cares very much about his clients. Ashley, his right hand, is awesome & is there to make it happen. His painting crew is professional, courteous, super neat and they clean up great. New tarps down everywhere. They guarantee their work and they care. Highly recommend and love working with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2019

Interior and Exterior painting. Power washing, deck staining and painting. Also wallpapering & wallpaper removal. Staining, faux painting. Borders. Decorating. Taping, plastering and skim coating .Color matching. Wall & ceiling repairs. Kitchen Cabinets painted. Moldings

Call or email us for any additional services that are not listed

Check, Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover