Noel Cox Painting Services

Angie's List since January 2011

All Good Painting & Restoration inc

At All Good Painting & Restoration, we make it our goal to provide you with quality renovation and home improvement services that will make your home feel like new again. Whether you're looking to have your house power washed or you want your deck refinished, we've got the professional services and workers to get the job done right. Free estimates. Owner operated. No sub-contractors.

Award 2019

06/13/2012

Noel Cox was the best painter we have ever had ! Not did he do the job with perfection, his price was good, he informed us every step of the way what he was doing, and the finished product was fantastic. We hired him to do an entire house for us this summer and plan to start that project very soon. Please contact Noel Cox for any of your needs. It is way better dealing with the ower/painter than a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Noel Cox painted the INTERIOR of our dining room. It also included covering damaged (water) area with spackle etc.

CATEGORY house painters

01/28/2011

It was excellent. The best! He would show me what he was doing and tell me each time he did another coat. He cleaned up well and showed up on time. He did a few repairs for me that he saw needed to be done. His price was worth every penny.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted the exterior of my English Tudor home.

CATEGORY house painters