Luis Calderon

A107 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2015

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

223 N 3rd street

Bethpage, NY, 11714

No matter the complexity of your home improvement project, look no further than Luis Calderon. With nearly 30 years of experiencing in home improvement, I am the foremost authority for your remodeling projects, shower installations and home renovation projects. I am a fully licensed and insured home improvement contractor serving Suffolk and Nassau counties. My commercial and residential services include: Full Service Remodeling, including Kitchens & Bathrooms, Plumbing, Electrical, Tiling, Backsplash, Painting, Drywall & Plaster Repair, Wallpaper Installation/Removal, Full Architectural Drafting & Design Services, Hauling/Junk Removal and much more! Give me a call today to start designing your dream kitchen, bathroom and home! ...

General Remodeling (73)Interior Painting (61)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (19)Handyman Services (17)Drywall (17)Plumbing (12)Exterior Painting (11)Ceramic Tile (7)Electrical (7)Flooring Sales and Installation (5)Doors (4)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (3)

03/09/2016

Mr. Calderon not only arrived on time he actually arrived earlier than expected. He was courteous and friendly and did a fantastic job painting my kitchen walls and ceiling. He also did a wonderful job repairing a large crack in the wall. I really appreciate the fact that once I purchased the deal, Mr. Calderon didn't try to charge for any additional fees (as another painter I had used previously ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint kitchen

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2016

03/03/2016

Luis and his team are very good. I am pleased by there hard work and dedication to details. He was very patient and kind. He did all the painting throughout the house for me leaving no mess behind he was punctual and professional. Luis did a great job with my master bedroom knocking the walls down and building a closet for me. His work was perfect. Great job luis me and my fiancé are happy and mor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting done, install closet walls, knock down some walls , paint kitchen cabinets .

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2016

02/24/2016

Luis Answered my first attempt when I called to see if he was available to paint parts of the walls that we couldn't reach ourselves.  He came over that day to give an estimate.  He then offered to come by the following day to do the job.  Luis was punctual, cordial, and did an excellent job painting high walls and around an odd-shaped window.  We will definitely use his services again.  THanks Lu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of walls of a staircase/loft

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2016

02/23/2016

The painter arrived on time and finished earlier than expected. He did a really nice job with the painting as well as the clean up. Overall very pleased. The only negative was that communication was a little difficult as he spoke little English.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint living room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2016

12/22/2015

Ronaldo painted a bedroom for us. Luis was kind enough to have this done with barely any notice. The job was beautiful and done professionally. I will definitely use this company again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2015

C

11/24/2015

This deal was not a 100%. When he left I looked at it and he missed a few spots and I was annoyed about that.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2015

11/11/2015

L.Calderone arrived promptly.left behind his helper who then covered everything with plastic to prevent the spread of dust.He then did a very professional repair of my kitchen ceiling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired kitchen ceiling

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2015

09/25/2015

It was alright. They could have been speedier. I had black paint for the walls and some glass for the woodwork. I don't know why he poured half and half into a bucket. It was just dopey. I had them quote something else and they came in really high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a "Big Deal" for Luis Calderon. It was for a painter for a day.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2015

Thank you so much for taking your time for this review. it was a pleasure to work in your house.

08/21/2015

Luis is an excellent contractor. He is very professional, and does perfect work. He follows all instructions and pays attention to detail. He has a very professional staff, and all of his workers were courteous. He completely finished a portion of my basement. From the time I met him, he provided a professional quote, was responsive to all my concerns, and again, the work is incredible. I would re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished basement

CATEGORY remodeling, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2015

Thank you so much for this review and the opportunity for working in your home. We really enjoy remodeling your place and we feel very happy that this transformation was what you were expecting.

08/16/2015

Mr. Calderon kept in contact up to the day of service. He arrived a little earlier than planned, he was very prompt and came prepared with materials. He was extremely nice and friendly with my dogs. His painting was neat and on point. When he left, I hardly had anything to clean. There were no paint stains on my wooden floors or furniture which I experienced with another Angie's List painter. All ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted two ceilings and one bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2015

Thank you so much for your comments, it was very nice of you. It was really a pleasure to work for you.