All Dry NY

A 17 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since May 2016

999 S Oyster Bay Rd

Bethpage, NY 11714

We are licensed general contractors specializing in Restoration Services. We restore property damage caused by disasters such as, a fire, flood, mold, storm or even a blood trauma event. We are an emergency service company, open 7 days a week and committed to restoring your property through the use of our skilled professionals and our state-of-the-art equipment. Give us a call today to request more information! Additional phone number: 516-231-9945....

water and smoke damage (11)mold removal (10)home remodeling (2)carpet cleaning (2)pressure washing (1)plumbing (1)

11/02/2020

Project Manager Joey Jennewein arrived punctually at our house and inspected our basement. He didn't hesitate to provide his honest assessment. The extent of the problem and health risks were not as significant as we had imagined. He presented a number of options to address the surface mold, one of which was through his company. Other companies could have taken advantage of our fear to gain additi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of Basement Mold

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

03/14/2020

Went well. Performed in timer thorough manner Mold tester they use came and mold report was negative Awaiting the reconstruction which is awaiting Corona Virus clearance

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition acute bathroom mold and then sending a mold tester

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

12/24/2019

Very well...they explained everything - worked with my insurance company - showed up on time - kept me informed -- workers were friendly, helpful, worked efficiently and cleanly up well Would highly recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove damaged walls, carpet and personal items...restore and improve basement

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2019

10/16/2019

Incredible work doing a full remediation of the crawlspace in our home. over a few days completely ripped out, cleaned and dried out the crawlspace now free of all mold. Quick disposal of all debris and top quality on site project managers inspecting the work. We went from having a dirty and damp crawlspace to full old removal, cleaned and dried out for days after with high power machines. Martin ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Removal and Remediation of Home Crawlspace

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

08/31/2018

Martin came and it was a free consultation and gave me a good advise.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

09/17/2017

My initial contact with Dave was phenomenal.  He put my fears to rest and walked us through the entire process.  Every technician that came in was absolutely friendly and knowledgeable.  We can't thank All Dry enough for saving our basement and helping us through this process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our basement had a water leak that seeped into about half of the basement.  The technicians assessed the water damage, removed damaged materials, and set up machinery to dry the area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2017

09/06/2017

All Dry was beyond my expectations. They were prompt, professional, exceptionally neat and remediable water damage. Completed job in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wet carpet removed, took out 2' of sheet rock addressed mold, dried out room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2017

09/01/2017

Dave met me at my house the day I called All Dry. He looked at my mold issue and said he'd have an estimate the next day after calculating measurements, etc. Just as I was told, he emailed a very fair estimate and stayed in touch with me to confirm. I agreed to use All-Dry and was able to get an appointment within a couple of days - Which helped me greatly. Joe came to do the work. He was extremel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In my crawlspace I had an approximates section of wall harboring mold. The service performed included HEPA vacuuming, applying anti - microbial agent to clean the mold and surrounding area and apply Padlock encapsulate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2017

08/20/2017

Matt arrived quickly after a call to the company. He explained process, answered our questions in detail. He worked efficiently and professionally. I was very satisfied with the work, the pleasant, knowledgeable, service tech, and your quick response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fans and dehumidifiers to dry out areas of water damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2017

08/08/2017

It was great, the all dry team was friendly and professional. And even patient with my pets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matt and Will cut out water damaged drywall over 3 floors, set up dryers to dehumidifiers and cleaned up everything.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2017

Water Removal, Odor Removal, Mold Prevention, & Non-Invasive Drying.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover