Westfair Water Systems, Inc.

A34 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2007

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

333 Adams St

Bedford Hills, NY 10507

Award Winning Water Treatment Company. A+ BBB Rating. Westfair Water Systems has been a leading force in the water treatment industry in Westchester and Fairfield Counties for over 15 years! Our Certified Technicians are trained to deal with the most complex water situations. We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction. Call to Schedule a FREE WATER TEST, estimate or appointment today!...

water softener installation and repair (32)plumber (8)water heater repair and installation (1)

05/07/2019

Very positive experience with Westfair Water Systems. Frank Fennell came out to my house to recommend a whole-house water softener system. Frank answered my numerous questions, spoke to me after hours to ease any concerns, and provided me with references to help with my due diligence. The installers were professional, respectful of my home, and efficient. They even came back a week later to check ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole-house water softener, sediment filter, and dechlorinator

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

01/31/2019

They worked within my budget and got me exactly what I wanted at the price I wanted to pay!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water softener

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

12/27/2018

I have been using them for about a year. They do outstanding service and follow up. Their prices are affordable. They clean up after themselves and check to make sure that everything is to expectation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did routine maintenance for my system..

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind review. We look forward to sustaining great water for you and your family! Happy New Year! Lisa

10/01/2018

It went very well. All equipment was top quality and installation was very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install water softener, uv filter, water filters, new water tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate your business! Lisa

08/30/2018

We were satisfied, it was great. The water tastes and feels good, we love it. I would recommend it to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a whole house water system

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your continued support of Westfair Water and for all the recommendations!! We appreciate it:) Lisa

08/30/2018

It was very thorough right from the first meeting, they explained all of our options very well. The install tech was very smooth, efficient and knowledgeable. I was very impressed. They then had followed up after the install was complete to make sure everything was correct and that we were satisfied. We would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed water softener system

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

08/30/2018

The owner of the company was here to make sure everything went smoothly, they were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole new water treatment system, including 2 types of filtration and UV light system to kill bacteria

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

06/26/2018

They were great to work with and more competitively priced than culligan. We were selling the home the water system was going into and needed to get the work done quickly before closing to address issues on the inspection report. They were great to work with and very responsive. We ultimately had installed a basic water softener, UV system and new sediment filter housing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Water System installed

CATEGORY plumbing, water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2018

06/07/2018

Installation took a day, as it was complicated. I see that as a positive, knowing that they are not rushing through the installation to get to another job! The best part was the follow-up visits to make sure that the water was flowing at a good rate, that it tasted good and that all systems were working properly. Westfair offered suggestions about tweaking the types of filters needed for our speci...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace all piping to PEX to increase flow; Replaced the current sediment filter with larger filter and installed a larger UV System after the neutralizer. The UV system was so we could eliminate any contaminates. Also added a pure drinking water system in the kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

06/07/2018

Wether your water comes from your own well on your own property or is city-supplied water we all have “hard water”, i.e. water with high mineral content, and need water softeners to remove these minerals. For example, hard water can reduce the useful life of things like dishwashers, washing machines and water heaters; can create scale on water coils in water heaters, thereby decreasing efficiency;...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Softener Installation, Salt Supply

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!! We appreciate all the recommendations you send to Westfair! Lisa

Water Softener Sales/Installation/Service/Repair, Drinking Water Systems, Acid Neutralizers, Iron Filters, Sulfur Guards, UV Systems, Radon Removal Systems, Westchester Water Profile Testing, Fairfield Water Testing, Salt/Filter/Chemical Delivery.

Well Drilling