Aerus Electrolux LLC

Founded 1924 • Angie's List since July 2016

We are the vacuum experts. We repair, sell and install Aerus Electrolux Vacuum systems. We service ALL makes and models of Aerus canisters and upright vacuums. In addition, we also service ALL makes and models that are not Aerus Electrolux brand. Aerus, formerly Electrolux, brings a fresh new approach to clean healthy living. Quality products and personal service have been an Electrolux tradition since 1924. After talking with millions of customers, we have become experts in what it takes to create a healthy living environment. This insight developed into our new name Aerus. A company that isn't just about making homes cleaner, it's about making lives better. Aerus is focused on building upon its Electrolux heritage of premium, innovative products in the indoor wellness space. Along with our famous vacuums cleaners, we now offer state of the art air filtration products like the Guardian air purifier, which is FDA approved as a class II medical device. We will also offer water filtration products. Call us today at (516) 362-0321. Services Offered: -Central Vacuum Install -Central Vacuum Repair -Aerus Electrolux Canister Vacuums -Aerus Electrolux Central Vacuums -Aerus Electrolux Upright Vacuums -In addition to Aerus products, we repair ALL makes and models of vacuums. Any condition and any age. Warranty Offered Free Estimates Credit Cards Accepted Bilingual No interest financing available Green Certifications EnergyStar.gov - Home Performance with energy Star Green Seal Certification - www.greenseal.org NAHB - National Association of Home Builders Certified Green Professional Awards FDA APPROVED CLASS II MEDICAL DEVICE ENERGY STAR RATED LISTED IN SMITHSONIAN...

Droz Contracting

42  REVIEWS
Droz Contracting

Home improvement handyman service. locksmith, plumbing, electric, sheetrock, painting, appliance installation, and anything else you could think of. No need to call different companies to complete a job. Example... If we need to break sheetrock for any repairs, we fix it back. for a shower body replacement, we break walls, we fix walls. so never a need for different contractors. my business reputation is worth more than money. so I can guarantee your happiness

Award 2019

07/28/2016

I'm so grateful that I called Manny from Electrolux because I now have an amazing vacuum that is warrantied for 15 years. I feel very secure and comfortable that I have a great company behind the product that I purchased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having issues with my Kurby vacuum and needed service. I was referred to Manny from a coworker of mine, so I decided to call him. He came and tested my vacuum and was very honest with me and told me the repair will be very costly, and he offered me to trade my broken vacuum for a new Aerus Electrolux vacuum.

CATEGORY vacuum cleaners

07/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an issue with my central vacuum, the suction was extremely low. I was referred to Manny from Aerus Electrolux. He came over on time, checked my entire system and gave me a free estimate for the repair. After few days and shopping around I realized that Manny and his team are very knowledgeable, honest and reasonably priced. I called him back couple of days later and he was able to complete the entire job in about 3 days. Central Vaccum came back like brand new.

CATEGORY central vacuum cleaners

07/21/2016

My Electrolux vacuum repair came back in 48 hours like brand new as if I just bought it in the store. Mind you that this is a 15 year old vacuum. I'm beyond satisfied and definitely recommend Manny from Aerus Electrolux to everyone I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aerus Electrolux representative arrived on time and provided me with a free estimate for the repair of my Electrolux vacuum. I found the repair estimate very honest and fair and I decided to go ahead with the repair.

CATEGORY vacuum cleaners

[Member Name Removed] it's our pleasure doing business with you. If there is anything else we can do for you or your friends and family please keep us in mind. The greatest compliment we can ever receive is a referral. Aerus Electrolux Team

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing