K & S Tree Care Inc

A14 REVIEWS

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since March 2012

P.O. Box 237

Bayshore, NY 11706

K&S Tree Care is a family owned and operated, full service tree company specializing in residential and commercial tree care. We have over 10 years of experience planting, maintaining and enhancing Long Islands most remarkable landscapes. K & S Tree Cares staff is continuously furthering their knowledge in all areas of arboriculture, by taking an aggressive approach to an ever-changing industry. We are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves on always being prompt, efficient, professional, and neat in every aspect of our work. We look forward to hearing from you to see how we can help! Thank you...

Tree Service (14)Pest Control (2)

05/09/2019

They are excellent. The trees never looked better and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come 5 times a year and spray and service the trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

07/01/2018

Very professional and prompt. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed overgrown shrubs trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

06/05/2018

It went really well . Kevin actually came by before our scheduled day to take a branch down that had broken & was hanging over our play set. We were having our daughter’s Communion & we concerned about it falling . He & his men cleaned up wonderfully & just contacted my husband to put us on the schedule to get our stumps grinded. Kevin communicated really well with us & would definitely use K&S ag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees taken down

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

09/18/2017

All went well. Price was good. Crew was on time. Clean-up was good with the exception of the wood chips from the stump grinding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Damaged tree removed and others pruned. Stump ground.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

08/26/2017

It was okay. The tree was very large. When the pieces hit the ground there were big holes which couldn't be avoided but I wasn't told about it ahead of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

08/06/2017

The tree removal went okay. Price was good. However I was told they could replant trees where the trees were removed. Called twice, never got back to me. Asked again when they were here and was now told I should decide what trees to plant. Originally was told they would make suggestions and come up with a planting plan. I had asked if they could trim some trees while they were here. Was told they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed two trees removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], I apologize you never heard back from me but i have not received a phone call since the day we were there. In case you don't have the right number, 631-647-3730. Again i apologize but i can assure you I have not received a message at the office or cell. Or email. Give me a shout or email and we can set something up. Thank you. -Kevin

02/05/2017

The company was amazing. We called them. They came promptly and assessed the damage. They treated our trees and scrubs promptly and saved our entire property. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my trees and shrubs sprayed and deep root fertilizing done. K & S tree service saved my entire property. They were amazing I had previously used another company. My trees and shrubs became diseased. I lost thousand of dollars in trees and bushes. The company was unresponsive. .

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2016

01/28/2017

They do an excellent job, arrive when promised, and perform the service. Our trees and how green they look and their growth speak volumes for this care. We would not use any other [ we have used others before - but have finally found a good one in K&S Tree.]

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a number of shrubs (arborvitae shrubs, etc) around the perimeter of our property. K&S Sprays and deep root feeding these annually.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2017

03/11/2015

Several years ago we needed this work to be done professionally as our arborvitae are about 30 feet tall.  Leaf miners were attacking them.  We also have a male & female holly and male and female service-berry getting attacked by scale.  Since switching to K & S Tree Care,  the pests are under better control.  And with their fertilization we had the best growth on our 4 green giants and our hollie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilize and spray shrubs and trees.

CATEGORY pest control, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2014

07/24/2014

I called Kand S Tree service and asked him if he came to Eastern Nassau County, and he said yes.We made an appt. for July 15/14. I took time off from work,and I confirmed the appt. that morning and he said yes he would be there.He never showed up and didn't even call . Not reliable at all. Not fair when someone takes a few hours off from work to keep and appt and the service provider never shows u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never showed up for the appt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2014

We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause you. However we try to provide high quality customer service to all of our customers. There may have been an emergency or some sort of issue at that time. We continue to improve our customer service and hope to be able to make it up to you in the future.

Tree spraying, tree fertilization, insect and disease management, Flea/tick/mosquito spraying, tree removal, tree pruning, tree planting and tree support systems.