Dan's Tire & Auto Service Center Inc

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since October 2008

Family owned & operated...

05/18/2016

C

03/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New wires and plugs were installed on my Dodge Caravan. I provided the parts as advised and the service provider simply charged for labor. My vehicle was tied up for 20 minutes but their "system" said it was 1.6 hours of labor. The manager reduced the bill to 1.4 hours yet it still cost me $129. Something is wrong with a "system" that over-charges a customer by 4 times the true value of a job. The work (tune-up) was fine, but don't think I'll go back. I want to pay a fair dollar for work performed.

D

10/30/2013

They said they did not have time to do the work, and that was the end of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my vehicle in for a minor repair.

10/30/2013

They are a good outfit to deal with and they do things right. Their waiting area is clean, bright and has nice seats to sit in. They also offer magazines to read if you have to wait. Their prices are comparable if not a little less then the other places I compared. I would recommend them whole heartedly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought tires from them and had repair work done. We have taken our Dodge dually extended cab with a diesel engine and our two Chevrolet's there.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

10/30/2013

They do a wonderful job. I have used their services for years and they have been in business a long time. The waiting room is very clean as well as the garage. They have coffee, magazines, and bathrooms available in the waiting room.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have taken our vehicles in for auto mechanic work including oil changes, brakes, and tires. Anything I have done there they do right the first time.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Auto service & maintenance, electrical systems, heating & a/c, belts, hoses, engine performance diagnostics, engines, transmissions, fuel injection, exhaust systems, steering & suspension repairs, shocks & struts, towing & road service, oil, lube & filter changes, coolant & transmission fluid flushes, brakes, drivelines, batteries, anti-lock brakes, routine maintenance, tire sales & installation, tire balancing, tire rotation, wheel alignment & flat tire repair.

Paint & body work.