Emerich Sales & Service, Inc.

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since August 2010

Emerich Sales & Service inc has been in business since 1968. We are the Largest Kubota & Cub Cadet Yanmar Dealer in the area! We were also the Second Largest Toro Wheel Horse Dealer in the World! We are known for our out in the counry Low Prices and Great Service. Emerich's has one of the Only Local web pages with Parts Look-Up! www.EmerichSales.com. We will be there for you Before, During and After the Sale! Check us out in Charlton / Ballston Lake NY 12019. We are in Saratoga County but we serve surrounding counties up to 200 miles away!...

04/20/2017

The snowblower works like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snowblower repair

03/28/2017

I had a 23 year old riding lawn tractor with perpetually flat ties, and the mower was stalling in the backyard during mowing. Emerich's came out and picked up the tractor, put 4 new tubes in my tires, changed the battery, and sharpened the blade. I had asked them about the headlight that no longer worked, and they gave me an honest answer that it wasn't an easy fix, and was due to old electrical w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tires on an old tractor that were constantly flat and had to be pumped up every time I mowed and then once during mowing. Mower was stalling in the yard during mowing, and headlight on the tractor didn't work.

03/27/2017

They were very honest about the repairs that it needed and even advised me on the repairs that were my " choice " to repair, but wouldn't affect the ability of the tractor to do it's job. Great service. Wonderful staff- would HIGHLY recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a lawn tractor that stopped working and they came to my house and picked it up, so they could work on it at their shop. They replaced the battery, worked on some electrical, sharpened the blade, and fixed all four flat tires, with new tubes.

04/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuned up rototiller and lawnmower

03/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired and tuned the lawn mower.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Kubota & Cub Cadet Yanmar Tractor Sales & Service, Tractor Repair, Lawn Mower Repair, Parts & Service

Equipment Rentals

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available, PayPal