D R Whitney Jr Contracting

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since April 2012

B Rated | 12 Reviews

General Contracting services. Three generations of quality work. We are an A+ member of the Better Business Bureau. Our reputation is built on honest information and satisfied customers. No job is too small. We are confident we will provide quality service. Owner on all jobs. Additional DBAs - D R Whitney, Doug Whitney Douglas R. Whitney Jr. Contracting, Douglas R. Whitney Jr. General Contractor, Whitney Contracting Whitney, D.R. Jr. Contracting....

Woodford Bros Inc

53  REVIEWS
Woodford Bros Inc

Woodford Bros., Inc. specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation. Founded in 1962, Woodford Bros., Inc.'s original focus was foundation and barns. Now, we do basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and basement finishing. That's where the name "Basement Brothers" comes from. The owner's Tom and Mike Woodford believe in being honest and hardworking. Our headquarters is in Apulia Station, outside of Tully, NY. We serve all of Central New York, including Syracuse, Rochester, Binghamton, Oswego, Ithaca, and Auburn.

Offers by Woodford Bros Inc on Angie's List

08/28/2017

This is the worst company I have ever hired. They charged me $2,250 for 3 hours of work by three people. They wanted more money for what was another hour of work. I told them that I would not pay anymore at that point. I had to hire someone else to to the work and they were 100% better. For about the same price they did 10 times the amount of work. I have worked with many contractors and D R Whitn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling

02/01/2016

The contractor did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed cellar door.

11/20/2014

Doug was efficient, courteous, professional and reasonably priced. Excellent work. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jacked house, removed walls, put in transom, referred other professionals for jobs to be done. Also came back 2 years later for basement wall repais.

01/26/2014

Definitely would use him again, very pleasant, patient with all of my questions and returned my phone calls (something many other contractors in the past I have used did not do).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doug fixed a porch that was leaking into my basement. He removed and rebuilt the porch and looks great!

CATEGORY decks

C

08/21/2013

Estimate was prohibitively high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimated repairs per my request.

CATEGORY remodeling

Concrete leveling & jacking. Structural repair. Foundations. Basement waterproofing. Remodeling. Wood rot repair. Additions. Sump pump installation. Decks. Block walls. Siding. Painting. Windows. Interior & exterior drainage

Satisfaction