GEORGE P GALLO & SONS INC

Angie's List since February 2006

BILL WIENER'S HEATING & COOLING SERVICES, INC.

Proud winner of the 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Super Service Awards! Third Generation mechanic, skilled & professional- central air conditioning repairs & replacements, water heaters replacements, furnace repairs & replacements and much more. Bill is the owner/operator-will take your phone call, come for the estimate and be on the job working. Repair Payment due upon completion. Installation jobs: deposit upon contract signing & final payment due upon completion. Call us today at (516) 771-5326

Award 2019

07/16/2007

I have used this company before. I like the fact they know what they are doing. I had no problem with the price they gave me. Heating jobs usually cost a lot. I will continue to give this company my business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
George Galo ripped out my recessed radiators in my less than 2000 square foot home. They then installed a new heating system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/02/2007

He did a really good job and it did not take him very long to get the job done. I like that they are a small business and they work pretty fast. Their also charges me reasonable price for the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the screens on two of my faucets and completely replaced one of the faucet.

09/08/2006

Arrived on time and did the work in an efficient manner. Plumber was pleasant and pricing was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leaking delta faucet, broken toilet tank, and loose toilet seat.

02/10/2006

HE HAS VERY FAIR PRICES AND RESPONDED VERY QUICKLY TO MY EMERGENCY SITUATION. HE GOT EVERYTHING CLEANED OUT AND NOW THE WATER DRAINS QUICKLY. IT HAS NOT SLOWED AT ALL SINCE HE'S BEEN OUT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CLEANED OUT TRAP