American Chiropractic PC

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since May 2009

Most major insurance plans accepted. Financing options available...

04/04/2012

He is amazing and incredible.  He has so much knowledge, and was very helpful to me. I would use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Nuccio for Chiropractic Care.  The last time I saw him was in December, and I have used him about 3 times.

05/02/2011

He’s very good and I’m hoping people will find him the same way. He’s very knowledgeable in both, chiropractic and general medicine. He’s also very knowledgeable in nutrition and physical therapy. He’s a listener and an educator at the same time. He takes a lot of time with everyone. He’s excellent in everything. He has a very kind manner and he’s very knowledgeable. I’ve been going to him for abo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr Paul Nuccio for chiropractic care. I last visited him may be two months ago.

04/29/2010

The only downside of these visits is that he seeks to take all comers and give them his full attention, and thus the wait might be longer than expected. This is hardly a problem when you receive the same complete assessment, attention and treatment yourself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Nuccio is one of the most ethical, professional and medically informed chiropractors I have ever met. He is someone who does not simply 'do an adjustment' and book another appointment - he puts the decision to return in the hands of the patient, and very often there is not a reason to return. He utilizes a multi-modality approach, drawing on his medical knowledge, his knowledge of nutrition, his expertise in exercise, etc. He works with massage, heat, and treatment targeted to particular overall body segments, not just the back. He explains everything as he goes and seeks input from patients. He is an excellent listener and very well informed on advances in research not only in his own field, but the related fields of health care. I could not say more about his excellence and manner.

05/09/2009

I always feel that I am heard, that the chiropractor is well versed on the latest in medical issues that are related to me, and I am especially pleased that I can return when I want to and not when the chiropractor insists I retur.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This highly professional, medically skilled chiropractor applies a wide range of knowledge regarding medical issues, nutrition, stress, and medication. Number of visits are up to the patient, and referrals are made to appropriate medical specialties. Patients are requested to provide regular medical reports from private physicians. No effort is made to do any care beyond the scope of chiropractice, basic essentials of physical therapy and medical massage. Chiropractor uses medical massage as well as chiropractic technique and gives patients remedies for care at home.

Chiropractic and Acupressure Therapy