Right Way Handman

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since February 2016

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Pro Home and Sunrooms

We are backed by over 40 years of experience designing and installing the world’s finest sunrooms. Are you looking for a extended season or four season sunroom? Whether you are looking for a place to entertain guests in the summer, a home-office space that’s full of natural light, or simply a room to enjoy your yard in, we can make your dreams come true. We offer the largest variety of Patio Rooms, Sunrooms, Solariums and Conservatories. We know all of the things that are critical to the design of your dream room.

04/23/2017

It was an excellent experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I put a roof on my deck and closed it in Michael and his crew were extremely professional and timely. The group of guys performed all of the services within budget. Michael is very professional especially if you are a female he takes time to explain everything and did exactly what I wanted. Very talented from building to finish work installed my fireplace and did the vinyl siding

CATEGORY handyman service,sunrooms

04/13/2017

Everything was done professionally and to perfection. I had many compliments on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built me a 9x14 enclosed deck with gates on either end to keep animals off the deck. The end product is gorgeous.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/31/2017

It went very well. Michael is a professional, independent, and generous. I would recommend him for many projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's done a bathroom renovation for me as well as a list of small odd jobs.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/29/2017

great...I now have a beautiful kitchen :0)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodeled

CATEGORY handyman service

03/28/2017

It went great. Mike was reasonable, professional and trustworthy. Everything you need in this line! I honestly feel now that "I've got a guy" and he will be our go to construction guy going forward!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we needed to replace a rotted small porch and Mike built us a a new porch ... and helped in design!

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling