Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1945 • Angie's List since July 2006

When it comes to heating and cooling your home, you’re not just buying a furnace or air conditioning unit; you’re buying a company, a customer service team, the quality and integrity they represent. Whether it’s an emergency repair, an upgrade or replacement, or a brand-new installation, it’s the total experience that counts, and that’s where Isaac excels! Whatever your situation, Isaac’s highly trained professionals will educate you about your options and help you decide which solution is best for your needs and budget. We’ve been part of the local community for more than 70 years. And we’re proud to stand behind our heating and air conditioning products and our work....

John Carroll HEATING & COOLING

Small local HVAC company that puts quality and craftsmanship first, lower prices. I am a owner/operator so my overhead is low which keeps my prices down.

11/28/2020

Because it would help me if I have an aging system back from 1977 and they showed me what I can save and convince me that now is the time to replace. And found me incentives and cash back to make it affordable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual service

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Thank you for the A rating! We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience upgrading to a new system and utilizing the programs and discounts that are available for homeowners. We appreciate you business, and thank you for choosing to work with Isaac.

09/04/2020

Technician called ahead to advise he was on his way. Arrived within scheduled window, introduced self, and how long he thought work would take. Wore PPE mask. Asked me to set furnace thermostat for testing. Upon completion, advised me of status of furnace and water heater, emailed me copy of work order. Very personable, polite, and efficient. This is what we have come to expect from Isaac, and we ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine service, cleaning of gas furnace, electric water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,air duct cleaning

Thank you for the feedback on your annual precision tune up and safety check! We are so glad to hear that you continue to have wonderful experiences with your Isaac technicians. We appreciate your business.

10/15/2019

My representative was Peter C.; he was very efficient, kind and informative. He clearly showed me how to manage my thermostat and explained everything in a clear and understandable manner. I really appreciate technical help that is given with the awareness that many things I don't understand , but can understand with patience. Excellent experience!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
restoring heat and fixing the thermostat

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the A rating! So glad to hear that Peter was a joy to have in your home and offered technical expertise that you could use after his visit was over. We appreciate your business, and thank you for choosing Isaac.

12/05/2018

The Isaac Heating Technicians performed an exemplary job installing the boiler furnace. They explained everything to me when they were finished and I couldn't be happier. They are extremely knowledgeable and I would certainly hire Isaac Heating & Cooling again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new boiler furnace was installed

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the A rating for your boiler installation! So happy to hear that it was such a pleasure to have the technicians in your home, and that you feel confident in the work they did. We appreciate your business!

03/09/2018

Technician came out and was super friendly! He was professional and respectable. He gave me honest opinions and options. I m

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace died in January

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the A rating! We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience.

HVAC, Heating and Air Conditioning, Standby Generators, Handyman Services, Duct Cleaning, Insulation, Electrical, Plumbing, Water Heaters & Softeners. Home Automation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing