American Eyecare

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since February 2010

http://www.abms.org. Additional DBA - Mark Stadlen Optometrist....

07/16/2013

Overall, it was a pretty okay visit. I didn't have a bad experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to American Eye Care for a routine eye check up for military purposes.

CATEGORY eyeglass repair

06/17/2012

The overall experience with Dr. Stadlen is great. I have been too many Optometrists but I must say he is the best in his business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Every year my vision worsens. Not by much but I can see it when I'm reading, watching TV or when I'm on the computer. Every year I make an appointment to see Dr. Stadlen. He takes the time and care to provide me the best service. He provides me with all the test I need in order to determine and diagnose my problem. His sessions are a little long but that's because he takes his time on explaining what he is doing and why. He explains what has changed in my sight and what to do next.

02/20/2012

They have been here in this area for a long time. If you have any problem, like if I need my glasses re-adjusted a few times because it do not fit right, they don’t give you any hassle. You go in there and choose your glasses; they do not rush you out of there. You get a full exam. To be honest, I use them particularly because of my union. However, you do not have to belong to any union to avail t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of American Eye Care. I have not been there in a while but I have an appointment this week. I am going for my eye exam. The last time I went there, it was for eye examination and I got my glasses there.

08/18/2011

I absolutely loved the doctor and the staff.  The store was neat and organized.  After I was impressed with my appointment, I made an appointment for my sixteen year old son and received outstanding service again.  I would recommend everyone to visit this eye caretaker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an annual eye exam for standard military protocol.  Also, needed contact lenses which the military does not provide.

08/10/2010

The entire staff is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
What a wonderful doctor. He takes his time with the patient and explains in detail what should be done and why. I've never had an eye care provider put so much attention on ME!!!

CATEGORY optometrist

On belhalf of Dr. Stadlen and the staff at American Eye care, we thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We take patient care very seriously and by leaving us your opinion, you let us know if we are doing our job. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Diagnosis, treatment, routine & general eye health care, frames, designer eyewear and sunglasses, specialty contact lens fittings, occupational prescriptions, general routine eye health, examinations, laser vision correction, consultations, cataract evaluations, dilation & glaucoma testing, foreign body removals, visual field testing, vision therapy & low vision.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa