Terra Ferma Contracting

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

31 Thornewood Rd

Armonk, NY 10504

Founded in 2001 by Oscar Vargas, Terra Ferma Contracting LLC is a family-owned landscape design build company based in Armonk. We serve communities throughout Westchester County, NY. Locally owned and operated, were your neighbor, and understand local horticulture as well as municipal requirements and building codes. Our local knowledge allows us to provide you with responsive, custom solutions that large, out-of-town firms simply cannot offer. Our team prides itself on its extensive industry experience and gardening knowledge to offer personalized land design solutions. Terra Fermas landscape designers and architects, garden designers, contractors and artisans rely on specialized expertise to creating exceptional outdoor living spaces. We work effectively with other tradesmen, nurseries, plant growers, local building inspectors, suppliers and manufacturers to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. We also look to foster long-term relationships with our customers, offering ongoing advice and service as their needs change and grow. Additional services include Dumpster rentals, Hauling and Junk Removal. Please call us at (914)960-3911....

Hauling (11)Masonry (7)Pavers and Hardscaping (4)General Remodeling (2)Landscaping (2)Asphalt Driveways (1)Basement Waterproofing (1)Dumpster Service (1)

04/11/2019

Exactly as I had hoped, on time, clean, quick, resonably priced, very nice person. I will use them again for sure and I have recommended them to friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Twice dropped off dumpster, quick, easy, on time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

04/09/2019

Very proffesional and did great work! Everything came out better then I could have expected and was done very quickly. The crew was also very clean and took great care of their surroundings. Would hire again in a heart beat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry work for front walk at house

CATEGORY hauling services, landscaper, masonry, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2019

03/13/2019

Great! Prompt, efficient, professional, quick and easy! Very nice personable men. Would highly recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of sofa

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

10/31/2018

Work was professionally done. We encountered more serious problems than we anticipated, but the staff of Terra Firma were qualified and knew how to remedy the serious problem. They finished the work ahead of schedule and returned the yard to even better conditions! Their staff were courteous, hard working and professional. The many questions we had as the job was being done were answered immediate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Waterproofing

CATEGORY masonry, basement waterproofing, dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

08/22/2018

These guys were great! After talking with several contractors, they offered a very competitive price and by far the best timeline. When the work began they were very punctual, honest about pricing, offered great solutions, and did fantastic work. We finished on time and on budget, and we LOVE the work they did. We will definitely be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt front walkway

CATEGORY hauling services, masonry, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

04/06/2018

Prompt, efficient, QUICK, and COURTEOUS. I live in a 3 story townhouse. We had beds and couches that needed removal on each level. I would use Oscar again!! And, I have no qualms about referring them to anyone. !!! Thanks, Jackie

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hauling away old couches and beds, as well as other misc. home goods.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

03/24/2018

Oscar was a pleasure to deal with from day 1, he had a very good grasp on what would look good and how to get it done in a timely manner. We wanted our walkway and entryway completely redone, he and his guys were great. He also provided a dumpster and took it away in a very reasonable time frame, clearing up valuable space in our garage! The cost was reasonable, I'm very glad I reached out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New front walkway, installed belgium blocks along driveway, and junk haul away.

CATEGORY hauling services, masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2018

03/16/2018

Terra Firma did a good job - the finished product looks great and will last a long time, I'm sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace concrete garage skirt and partial garage floor.

CATEGORY hauling services, masonry, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2018

03/09/2018

Fantastic!!! Highly recommend Terra Fernandez Contracting. Price was right and workmanship was beyond perfection. I will rehire again this spring for more renovations I have in mind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New entrance steps

CATEGORY hauling services, masonry, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2018

02/27/2018

As soon as I emailed them, I got a call back. He was there when he said he would be. It was very professional and great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They hauled furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2018

Landscaping, landscape design, hardscapes, masonry, landscaping lighting, irrigation, debris removal, hauling.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal