Precision Pool Solutions Inc

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2011

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Owner on every job. Costs according to work performed....

Suffolk Liner Corp

35  REVIEWS
Suffolk Liner Corp

Long Island's top-rated liner replacement specialists. We install custom made vinyl liners for residential in-ground swimming pools. We strive to meet the needs and expectations of Long Island pool owners by coordinating the liner replacing process with pool remodeling projects. We are licensed in Nassau and Suffolk counties and fully insured. We have been in business for over 20 years. Our office and warehouse are located in Yaphank, New York.

Award 2019
Offers by Suffolk Liner Corp on Angie's List

C

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned thepool.

C

05/15/2015

Ok, we had to put in ring and pit screws to hold pump not a big deal, and not for that price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and opened my pool, both men were very nice and informative. I was quoted a price of 160. They came within the time frame. At the end, I was charged an additional 60 due to water on cover (i told them when making app there was water on the cover and some leaves) and parts, i feel i was over charged for. Also they never screwed the pump to the bass and the rubber ring for pump cover was never put in. For this I was charged almost $230! Won't use them again!

CATEGORY pool cleaners

When I make appointments for pool openings I inform all customers to have the cover empty of water and debris prior to our arrival. I also remind them to be sure the pool is filled so we can start the filter system. Our prices are based on the cover being easily removed(little water and debris). When we have to net debris and pump off a cover it adds to the time and so adds to the cost. Ted Beckma...

04/16/2015

My pool was services last year by Precision Pools.  They did a great job.  If I needed an extra vacuuming for any reason, it was never a problem, they responded in a timely manner.  Overall good service.  I do not remember the exact cost for the entire season (open, closing and maintenance) but it was fair and reasonable and a bit cheaper than other companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Open and Closing of pool as well as seasonal pool maintenance

10/06/2014

I plan to have them open the pool next season. Ted is personable and clearly knows his stuff. It's such a pleasure to find a service provider that calls you back, comes on time and charges reasonable rates. I've already referred a friend and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Precision Pools maintained my built-in kidney shaped pool for several weeks prior to the close. That included stopping by every week to vacuum, clean out the skimmers, robot and adjust the chemicals. The pool was crystal clear and the cost for this was $40/week. Precision pools closed the pool on Thursday, October 2, 2014. They winterized and placed the safety cover on. All looks great.

08/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vacumed pool, were prompt, polite and efficient. Pleasure to |deal with

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Pool opening, pool closing, weekly and bi weekly maintenance, expert equipment repairs and installations, solar pool heaters, custom pool covers. All things pools.

we do not repair pool heaters and can refer to another outfit.

Yes-Ask for Details