Harbour View Electric Inc

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2010

I started my business 20 years ago in Massapequa and now all of Nassau County. I work with my electricians because I enjoy what I do. Call us now for more info. at 516 523-7884. Licensed & Insured Electrician for Nassau County. We install and repair all types of electrical devices. All jobs are confirmed from the estimate to the day of the job. All work is guaranteed for 1 year. Your home is your prize possession, let us keep it that way.....

Fusion Kitchen&Bath

12/01/2019

Excellent! They were able to come the same day and perform the services. Very profession and good quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace light switch and install new outside outlet

09/25/2019

Excellent! George was professional, helpful, courteous, neat, thorough and just about every other adjective I could use to describe an excellent experience in hiring a qualified, competent electrician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical disconnected & removed, fixture installed, fixture repaired

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

07/03/2019

I would definitely recommend harbour view and would use them again for electrical problems. I had various electrical problems in the house. Harbour view sent someone out quickly to resolve these issues. Part of my house would lose power randomly and intermittently. I could not figure out the problem. The electrician who came out was great at troubleshooting. The problem was complicated and not eas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power outage to large portion of the house

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you for your response we very much appreciate it.

06/02/2019

Very well as he not only found the wire that needed to be replaced but a few others that were an issue as well. Checked circuit and outlets and even checked appliances and canle box ! Very professional and personable as well !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wires needed to be tested and replaced.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

02/24/2019

I contacted Harbour View to have my electric box updated. George responded quickly and gave a reasonable quote. On the date of the appointment he arrived on time with a helper. He completed the work and left the area clean. He updated my old system with no hidden costs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update Electric box

CATEGORY electrician

Ductless AC's, Ceiling fans, Service upgrades panel replacements, Indoor/outdoor lighting, LED lighting, GFI's, On wall TV's, Security cameras & LED motion lights, Pools & Hot tubs, Hard wired door bells, Troubleshooting, Home rewiring, Home automation, Dimmers, Timers, wifi controlled devices, New outlets, Custom wiring, renovations, home rewiring, referrals, inspections, updating, remodeling, generator transfer panels and interlocks, Almost everything that works with electric..

Alarm systems,