G Lombardo Landscape Design & Construction

A 8 Reviews

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since August 2014

64 Barbara Court

Amityville, NY 11701

My name is Gerard Lombardo, the owner of G. Lombardo Landscape Design & Construction located in Amityville. I am very proud of the reputation and following my company has developed. My team is a dedicated group of craftsmen who, through years of experience, deliver superior quality and workmanship. We are excellent at transforming landscapes and/or associated construction projects into years of hand-crafted enjoyment for our customers. We have been in business over 30 years, that should tell you something. We care about our customers and it shows. Most of our business is from repeat and referring customers. Call us today and see what we can do for you. Because we take every job large or small very seriously, a piece of my good name and business reputation is left behind. For that reason, repeat and referring customers continue to be a large part of our workload. I have a long list of very satisfied landscape design and/or construction customers to prove it. Transforming ideas into fully realized vision is what we do best and I proudly stand behind every job....

landscaping (3)concrete driveway installation (2)hardscaping (2)home builder (2)concrete repair (1)

05/26/2020

They are very professional, nice work and done in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend them to family or friends and their prices are very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ripped up the old grass, leveled the dirt and put down new grass

CATEGORY landscaper, home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

10/24/2019

Excellent. On time, excellent work, courteous to my attend. He also did a beautiful job to my daughter home two years ago. Happy to recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New driveway and landscaping around the driveway

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

10/21/2019

A+ Great experience! I can’t say enough! Gerard and his crew arrived on time as promised. The job was excellent. Gerard is extremely knowledgeable and thorough; he goes the extra mile to please his customers. I was very satisfied and will call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stucco

CATEGORY concrete repair, home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

10/21/2019

Very efficient process and great team to conduct the cement work Looks amazing and complements the house and garden

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2019

10/21/2019

My job went perfect. Reasonable price and they do what you want to then to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paver patio steps

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

10/16/2019

They were great, easy to work with, very meticulous ,very clean and everything turn out excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a stoop, walk way, and a drive way.

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

10/16/2019

It was beautiful. They were very neat, professional, and clean. They brought their own portable toilet. They did what they said they gonna do and they came when they said they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided us a new patio, walkway, and driveway.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

10/16/2019

It was excellent I can't complain. They do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do all landscape architectures for new project.

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Landscape Design | Construction | Masonry | Brickwork | Patios | Paver Driveways | Retaining Walls | Tree Planting | Outdoor Kitchens | Stoops | Asphalt Driveways | Natural Stone Veneers | and more!

No swimming pool construction