Capital District Electric

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

450 Central Ave Ste 66276

Albany, NY 12208

Give Capital District Electric a call at (518) 573-1059 where no job is too big or too small. We do quality work, right the first time! Whenever you call Capital District Electric you will speak to a licensed electrician. Whenever you have us do your work it will be done by a licensed electrician not a helper or a electrician in training. We accept Checks, cash and all major credit cards. Additional email - capital.district.electrician@gmail.com....

electrician (132)lighting installation (28)ceiling fan installation (22)landscape lighting (2)

04/17/2020

We bought a fan that was too big, and had to exchange the fan for a different, smaller span size. This required him to return a second time to install the fan. He was very accommodating to us. The installation went well and the fan looks and works great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a ceiling fan in my foyer.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

Thank you for your business and review I always appreciate it when a customer takes the time to write one you and your family stay well

01/04/2020

He's absolutely wonderful! Pleasure to work with, very friendly, extremely professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new electric installed for a wall mounted TV, we had a bathroom ceiling fan put in and we had an additional outlet for an air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review I really appreciate it

09/09/2019

My wife and I couldn’t be happier with our decision to hire Capital District Electric, and we can’t say enough good things about the owner, Eric Smith. We needed our dangerous Federal Pacific electrical panel replaced (search it). Through Angie's List, we contacted several contractors. Eric was the first to reply and the first to come over to give us an estimate. (One didn’t even bother to tell us...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Service Entrance and Panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write such a great review I enjoyed working for u and your wife I truly appreciate your business and review

08/20/2019

Eric was on time, professional and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thermostat installation and outdoor lights

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review I really appreciate it and your business

08/09/2019

A fence installer cut into the house service entry wires with a jackhammer. The fence crew understandably refused to continue and left. I called Eric and even though I still had power, he came within an hour to evaluate, concerned it was an emergency, after normal working hours. Early next morning he came and completed the repair. Access was very difficult and required a lot of digging. Finished t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair damaged service entry wires

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

I really appreciate your business and the time you took to write such a good review thanks again Eric

04/28/2019

Eric was awesome. Timely, professional, friendly, reasonably priced, and did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of electric in home for electric car

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Thank you for your review, glad I could help thanks again for your business

03/30/2019

Very happy that we chose Eric from Capital District Electric through Angie's list. After calling 3 other electricians in our local area that either did not return calls, or show up, Eric responded within hours, and we had an appointment scheduled within a week. Work was done as promised on time and within budget! Once I decide on some new fixtures, we will be calling Capital District Electric agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Electric outlets in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was nice to meet you and your husband

03/29/2019

When Our previous electrical contractor got too busy with commercial work, we found Eric on Angies List. What a find! Eric is now our go-to guy for all things electrical. He is honest, knowledgeable, shows up on time, prices are reasonable, stands by his work- everything that you could ask. Look no further!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eric did a couple of small electrical jobs for us- fixture rewiring, installation of motion detector light

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review whenever someone takes the time to write a review I really appreciate it

02/19/2019

On time, very knowable, hard worker, recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed circuit problem

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed] I appreciate it

01/22/2019

Excellent. Professional. We will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install GFCI outlets, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write a review I appreciate it and your business

Electrical, Replace Outlets, Switches & Upgrades, Heat Installs, Hooking Up & Wiring Solar Panels.