AKRON ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 1957 • Angie's List since June 2007

Akron Animal Hospital delivers care for pets from prenatal to geriatric care. We strive to be a quality full service animal hospital while keeping prices affordable....

04/22/2015

Our doctor is very down to earth and she doesn't try to push any treatments that we don't agree with. She really listens to us to know about our pets. She is really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dog has allergies. So we go there for nail clipping and for general check up. They also do grooming services for our cat.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

07/31/2014

Oscar is a very fearful little guy. Unfortunately when he is afraid he growls and occasional bites if you don't heed the warning. Dr. Corrie makes him feel at ease and I am amazed at how relaxed he is with her. He doesn't even have to wear a muzzle which, if you knew my dog, you would think was nothing short of a miracle. She is very knowledgeable and I love the way she takes the time to discuss e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been taking my miniature dachshund to Dr. Corrie. for several years now. Oscar was diagnosed with a hypothyroid about 2 years ago so we go every 6 months for blood work, annually for his checkup and occasionally for senior dog problems. This particular visit was for a thyroid check, 3 years rabies vaccine and as a follow up to some back pain he has been experiencing.

03/15/2013

I like her quick response to our needs, her professional, her courtesy and her professional staff who are very caring and supportive. Also, I like the time she spends educating you on the needs of your pet. I'd recommend her for her knowledge in animal care and her very caring response to the needs of not just the pets but their owners. She was wonderful and she gives you options in terms of inter...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Akron Animal Hospital and Dr. Cory is the provider for all of our pets. We recently had an emergency visit for one of our cats and we did an evaluation and treatment.

06/26/2012

Over the years have had (with several of my animals) surgeries, dental work, routine wellness checkup and vaccinations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used this vet for over 25 years and have been very satisfied. They also offer grooming services that are excellent. Recently have opened a new facility that has enabled them to add more service. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

06/26/2007

This place could use some updates in terms of d cor. It's also far out in the country, so it's a little difficult to get to. You sometimes have to wait to get in and it's not as modern as city clinics. Other than that we get good quality care for our cat at a good price. The vet and staff are great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my cat to the Akron Animal Hospital for her rabies and distemperment shots, a fecal exam, and a general check-up.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Akron Animal Hospital moved into a new building. It is now in a very up to date facility located on Main Rd (Rt 5) 3 miles east of Clarence. We still have the same great staff. We would love to have you visit for a tour.

ANIMAL MEDICAL & SURGICAL CARE. Dog and Cat grooming and boarding. Dog Daycare. Obedience and Agility training.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover