Garvin Construction Inc

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2013

14 employees, Two divisions that work closely together an general contracting division that includes a licensed electrician and an exterior division. The Exterior division is specialized in all types of exterior work. We do all types of exterior work and have a large reference list. Billing can accommodate the client. Insurance restoration work...

JGP Carpentry and Construction

I have been in carpentry and construction for over thirty years. I want the people I do work for to love their projects. We are fully insured. All my employees are covered under workers compensation. We work with you every step of the way. Our work is guaranteed, so if your not happy we will fix it. We do all aspects of home remodeling, electric, plumbing, tile and flooring. We also do decking. Kitchens and bathrooms are our specialty. We even do basement finishing. There probably is not anything we have not done.

10/18/2017

AWESOME!!!!!!! GREAT Communication.. Cost was right in point.. To this day if they drive by and see something, they stop and fix it. (twice they've fix loose siding Wind Blows HARD here)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stripped and complete re reroof stripped hardboard siding and re wrapped w/nsulation and new vinyl sidding. some structural modifications.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,siding

04/19/2017

Work looks great. We have received many compliments. Garvin was a pleasure to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standing seam aluminum roofing Vinyl siding

CATEGORY roofing,siding

07/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced existing metal sheet roofing with new steel shingle roofing including 3 skylights. Built new soffits and created air space to eliminate ice daming. Garvin runs several professional crews but the owner did final trim and punch list. Quality was beyond expectations.

CATEGORY siding

03/09/2016

At the beginning everything was going well. As advertised the project lead Jermey was extremely good at working with the insurance company and adjusters. The crew of workers was pretty good, the electrician/ manager was good but busy, the other guys were also pretty good, I was never worried about their professionalism. However, the roof repairer had a bit of a creepy vibe about him. The time it t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage repair

CATEGORY electrician,roofing,water damage restoration,roof cleaning

02/24/2015

My experience with Garvin Construction during this repair/remodel was a good one.  Over the course of the repair/remodel I added new projects several times and they were extremely accommodating.  The Garvin project manager Jeremy Wood was very helpful throughout the project.  I relied on him for help selecting paint colors and left the selection of light fixtures up to him.  I feel that I got a lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leaking roof.  Replaced wall, floor, ceiling, door and window in stairwell area that was under the leak.  New ceilings in front porch and kitchen.  Refinished kitchen walls.  Painted front porch, living/dining room, hallway and closets, master bedroom and spare bedroom and kitchen.  Installed all new electrical outlets and switches along with new light fixtures in all rooms that were painted except porch.  Removed carpeting to expose hardwood floors.  Replaced five windows, three in master bedroom and two in spare bedroom.

CATEGORY siding

We are a full service general contractor with an exterior division. We specialize in any type of metal roofing in the exterior division. Garvin construction is certified with most manufacturers as an installer and have many references available. We have completed every thing form a 20 X 20 garage to a 2700 sf house with a 140lf wrap around porch. We can also design and build porches and or decks. One of our strong suites is working with insurance company when a home owner experiences damages

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available