Norris Environmental Solutions

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

We are a small family run business in the Reno/Sparks/Carson area. We primarily do tree and plant care with a Certified Arborist on staff. We also do general pest control for Ants, Spiders,etc. We approach all jobs with the idea how can we take care of the issue with the least amount of chemistry used- otherwise known as Integrated Pest Management (IPM). If you have any questions we are happy to answer your call!...

A-1 Tree Service

54  REVIEWS
A-1 Tree Service

Austin owner of Austin's A-1 Tree Service has been providing Sparks and Reno, NV with professional tree service. Our services, such as tree pruning, stump removal and also specializing in lawn care. Our services are available for both commercial and residential locations, 24 emergency service. We take pride in the fact that we give honest quality work from start to finish. With our safe, fast, and reliable service. Service includes tree pruning, stump removal, root barrier systems, bracing, cabling, agricultural property maintenance, debris hauling, fire break clearance, mowing, weeds, edging, hedge trimming, flower bed mulching, firewood, snow removal and more.

04/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treated birch trees to prevent beetles.

CATEGORY pest control, tree service

03/11/2015

Annual spray to prevent pests on fruit trees in my yard. Lang Norris uses professional equipment to reach tall trees. Good person. Knowledgeable with reasonable prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray 8-10 fruit trees with dormant oil.

CATEGORY tree service

08/12/2014

Very professional have used lang for 20 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

CATEGORY pest control

05/15/2014

He is the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

CATEGORY pest control

04/30/2014

He is really good. He is really smart and nice. He comes intermittently when he tells me I need him. Sometimes he has an employee and sometimes he doesn't. His charge varies between $90 and $125 and depends on what he is doing. I haven't seen his prices go up substantially. I have been using him for 20 years or maybe even more than that. I have a really big property. He actually has a degree in Bi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Norris Environmental Solutions for pest control services. He comes for dormant oil. Later in the summer, he comes and makes my elm trees look better. He has done perimeter for ants and stuff. I usually see him at least 3 or 4 times a year. Last time he came out for the birch trees and did some other stuff too. He has sprayed on the tree and put fungus culture into the ground around the birch trees.

CATEGORY pest control, tree service

Small tree pruning - all trees and shrubs under 25' tall Systemic applications Tree spraying Tree and shrub deep root fertilizing Inside/outside of homes for general pest control

We do not do termite inspections or treatments, weed control, bedbug control or tree stump removals.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available