BHN LLC 'Beautiful Homes Nevada'

A73 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2011

605 Stockade Dr.

Sparks, NV 89433

Angies List 'SUPER SERVICE AWARD' from 2014 - 2017. BHN LLC (Beautiful Homes Nevada) specializes in custom built insulated replacement windows & doors and 3rd generation insulated siding. To further assist the energy efficiency of our products (and dramatically prolong the life of any roof), we offer solar attic ventilation systems included with most purchases at no cost to you! Our products have the highest energy ratings in the industry with no nonsense lifetime warranties! BHN is also an approved contractor for EGIA financing....

Windows (62)Doors (18)Siding (14)Gutters (2)Ceiling Fans (1)

10/08/2019

It went well. Although they don't do the kind of work I needed, they were extremely helpful in assisting me to find someone who did the kind of work I needed. Based on that experience, I would definitely hire them if and when I need to replace windows in the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

09/23/2019

It was rather smooth process and only took 7 days to complete

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

04/29/2019

Just had my front window and upstairs window and sliding door replaced by Beautiful Homes Nevada 775 433-0344. David and his crew were on time and did absolutely perfect work. They made sure we knew how the locks worked, adjusted everything so everything works perfectly. On top of this the price was great as well. I couldn't ask for more and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front window and upstairs sliding door and window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

07/01/2018

Chad replaced nine windows in my house including two sliders, a three piece bay window and multiple two piece windows. This work was done in May 2017. Over one year later everything Chad committed to still holds. My electric and gas costs have been reduced over 20% verses my 1980’s windows Plus clarity and UV protection is far superior. I live at 7600 plus feet above sea level and there are no iss...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2018

06/30/2017

Adam gave us the estimate. He arrived on time and did a good job explaining the work to be done and the replacement windows. I dealt with Chad, the owner, from then on. Very professional and willing to answer all of our questions. Windows look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all the windows in our 15 year old house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

06/24/2017

They did have a little hiccup, they ran out of a specify color we were using. They couldn’t get it from anywhere until the manufacturer made some more. They were on it as best they could even though it took about 3 weeks longer than anticipated. That wasn’t their fault. They were always here every day when they said they would be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a siding job for us on about 2/3's of the house.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2016

04/07/2017

A couple speed bumps with exterior damage but overall was good. They made it right and very responsive.. my windows and door look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install window and slider glass door

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2017

01/17/2017

Smooth. Presentation was professional by Adam, measuring crew was timely and accurate and the installers did a great job. We needed a minor adjustment on one window lock and a few days later after a full day's work the installer, Ahko, came over and made the adjustment. All and all they made a big job look quick and easy. This is our first winter and all seems well. We are looking forward to the h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 Windows replaced in a two story home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2016

10/08/2016

chad was very helpful and explained everything in detail. installers were skilled and knowledgeable. problems with previous construction proved not a big issue as the installers had were experienced. overall very nice experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new sliding glass doors

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2016

08/07/2016

They did an excellent job. Were very professional. Moved most furniture if needed, took down blinds and put back. Hauled off old windows. They also showed up when they said they would. Worked all day and got the job done in 1 day. Put in 10 windows. The windows have a lifetime guarantee and can be passed off to the next buyer. They look excellent. We also had to reschedule 2 times over 3 months du...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace windows in 20 year old house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2016

Windows, Siding, Patio Doors, Entry Doors & Solar Attic Ventilation Systems, Replacement Windows

Repairs