Sierra Air Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4875 Longley Ln

Reno, NV 89502

Sierra Air offers a full range of indoor comfort products and services, with timely response and repair, expert replacement advice, and energy-efficient new installations and air quality enhancements. We’re fully equipped to meet the unique cooling and heating demands of Northern Nevada and Northern California. Fielding a team of top-notch technicians, we anticipate challenges, get the job done right, on schedule, and provide ongoing support and maintenance. Sierra Air has installed over 30,000 heating and cooling systems in this area since 1986. We’ve earned a great reputation for providing our customers with friendly, reliable service and practical solutions that result in year-round comfort and savings. Honesty, integrity, and excellent customer service is our constant goal and top priority. Carrier Corporation has selected us as their “Elite Leadership Dealer” for the Northern Nevada area. This allows us access to Carrier equipment and training that is not available to any other dealer. Versatile. Knowledgeable. Reliable. Count on Sierra Air to provide residential and commercial air conditioning and heating solutions that add value to every dollar....

hvac repair (93)air duct cleaning (9)insulation (4)dryer vent cleaning (3)water heater repair and installation (6)
C

03/19/2020

Incorrect diagnosis. Alpa Omega Mechanical correctly diagnosed and repaired the furnace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace would not lite.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

02/24/2020

They estimated 6 hours for the job and that's about what it took.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new whole house heating system installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

11/26/2019

Their are excellent and reliable and I would highly recommend them. I will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for 12 years for heating and AC needs. They also installed an HVAC system in my home as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed].

06/18/2019

NON-RESPONSIVE. Did not contact me to set up an appointment so I went to a different vendor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual inspection of a/c system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

05/02/2019

They never responded to inquiry about the air conditioning tune up special. Several requests were sent over a two week period with no reply from company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning Tune Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

04/26/2019

Sierra Air is the best! their service techs are professional, knowledgeable and genuine! I called in the morning about my AC being out and I had a tech at my house that afternoon. Michael was amazing and took his time to show and explain everything to my husband and I. Turns out our unit needs replacing and Michael put in the calls to have Sierra air call us and schedule a person to come out and g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

04/17/2019

Fantastic experience. The crew was great and really took care of things. Moved ac from West side of house to East side of house. Also replaced outdated duct junction boxes. When they left it was like they were never here other than I have a great and efficient system now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace full HVAC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

Photo for Sierra Air Inc. - 4875 Longley Ln, Reno, NV - 37826148

04/12/2019

Couldn't believe my eyes when the boys put rug protectors over their shoes. Did an excellent job of cleaning everything and explained every step they took with both units. Showed me how to change the filters. I will certainly use them again. I feel comfortable with both units even though they are 25 years old. Did not try to high pressure me into buying replacements.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine maintainance and change filters in furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

04/08/2019

Excellent everything went smoothly, They cleaned up and left their work area spotless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heater and air conditioner installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

03/12/2019

Excellent. Kevin Andrews was so nice and professional...he even helped my neighbor across the street retrieve her dog and fix her fence! A very nice man! I also signed up for their service package. The cost of everything was reasonable in that it included the installation charge and cost of the new thermostat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gas furnace checkup and new thermostat installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

We offer whole house or room by room forced air, mini spilt and geo-thermal heating and cooling solutions. Indoor air quality options such as duct cleaning, high efficient air filtration and humidification. We have full sheet metal shop and we install new ducting as well. Tanked and tank-less water heaters are also among our offering. 24/7 residential service and repair Commercial services include service, planned maintenance and replacement on light commercial buildings.

radiant heat