Santiago Landscape & Maintenance Inc

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since January 2012

"A truck and a lawn mower. Santiago brothers started by cutting lawns over the weekends to earn some extra money. Now Santiago Landscape & Maintenance has specialize in residential landscape installations. Our goal is to create your outdoor area more of a living space not just a back yard. With our Landscape contractors license (#56408) and our Concrete contractors licence (#56408 C) we can help you complete a whole back/front yard by saving you the extra cost and headache of juggling the schedules of different contractors."...

115  REVIEWS

Offers by Legends Landscaping on Angie's List

12/29/2018

Santiago and his crew got the work done quickly and neatly. We purchased the T posts and the deer fencing material based on his estimate of what was needed. Santiago provided the labor, concrete and miscellanious hardware and materials.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Santiago and his crew installed a dog run area adjacent to our house. The work included installing 220' feet of six foot high deer fencing on approximately 30 steel T posts set in concrete, two gates and a ten foot wide vehicle gate.

CATEGORY dog fence

08/11/2018

Angel arrived ON TIME (in our experience, this is rare for landscapers and other service personnel!) and ready to work. He fixed our drip system, removed dead vegetation, and moved some plants. He worked quickly and efficiently, and my husband was impressed enough that he gave him a 33% tip.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drip system repair, minor yard work

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

D

02/10/2016

I called them (inaudible) and they never got back with me again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me a quote.

CATEGORY landscaping

08/30/2015

Outstanding. First, understand that this is a family owned business. Angel did the work to become a licensed contractor and has gotten trained on the proper techniques for pavers and pond installations. He has brothers working with him and they all bring unique skills to the table. Their work is quality in every respect. Due to my own inattention to my yard it needs some serious updating. I will c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete hardscape and landscape of back yard. Revised builder supplied front landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

03/02/2015

Santiago has done many jobs for us. We are very happy with his work and feel his prices are very fair. This job went well and I am sure we will hire him again for future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
built and wall and ramp

CATEGORY hardscaping

Backyard Installations: Interlocking pavers, concrete, retaining walls, Irrigation systems, waterfalls, irrigation, fire pits, synthetic grass, drain systems. Driveways: Concrete installations, paver installation, concrete curb, drain systems.

Tree pruning, asphalt installation, track work