River City Plumbing

A30 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since April 2011

1040 Matley Ln #4

Reno, NV 89502

River City Plumbing is a full service plumbing company offering complete design and build services for all commercial and residential plumbing projects. We offer new construction, remodel, and 24 hour 7 day a week service. We're owned and operated by Native Nevadans with over 100 years of combined experience. River City Plumbing is a Boiler, hot water heat, and radiant heat specialist. Going green? We provide complete design, install and services for solar hot water systems. We Size and install tankless water heaters. We offer a 10% discount for all Military and Seniors!...

Plumbing (27)Water Heaters (4)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (2)Drain Cleaning (1)

01/02/2020

It was good. It didn't take very long, economical, and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did plumbing - diagnosed and fixed the sewer main line

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

12/30/2019

Fantastic. They were professional, quick, and they had a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my drain and repaired my water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

12/27/2019

It was excellent. They were polite, clean and tidy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

01/25/2017

Rich was on time and reasonably priced. He had one apprentice with him. He diagnosed the problem and cleared it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumber cleared debris from hot line to kitchen faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2017

08/09/2016

They are ALL very UNPROFESSIONAL .....felt like I got SCAMED wouldn't recommend them to ANYBODY EVER !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are by FAR the WORST Plumbing company in Reno ....they are COMPLETE RIPOFFS .........paid to have a laundry box installed they ruined my Kitchen faucet,my toilet was filling up with HOT water for a week before I noticed that SCREW UP !......an it goes on from there

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2016

08/04/2016

Plumber came within 2hr and removed old water heater quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove leaking water heater to make way for repair of water damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2016

12/03/2015

From the initial placement of the service call, I received excellent service.  Dan from River City Plumbing called to confirm, explain any exceptions to the deal I purchased.  The plumber called 15 minutes before he arrived.  He was courteous and professional, made the repairs, pointed out some areas to keep an eye on and cleaned up after his work.  Very impressive and would definitely recommend a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several plumbing repair jobs including toilet repair float repair and replacement, leak detection and repair and faucet repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2015

10/26/2015

He was knowledgable, punctual and helpful. I now have a game plan for fixing the problem myself thanks to him. He did not charge me for his time when asked. I will be referring River City Plumbing to my real estate clients and our property management company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Craig helped me troubleshoot a smell coming from the sink clean out in my kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2015

10/23/2015

The plumbers showed up on time to replace the water heater and hot water re-circulator.  They were very professional and cleaned and straightened out everything when they were done.  The job they did looked great.  After they left I realized  there was a minor misunderstanding concerning the placement of the re-circulator.  I called the shop and explained the issue.  The next morning the same plum...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water heater and hot water re-circulator.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2015

C

09/15/2015

Provider's listing says Lyon County is in their service area, but when trying to book them, they want to charge travel fees to come here, so obviously not in their service area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2015

We are a complete service plumbing company. Water and sewer leak repair - drain cleaning and waste pipe camera service - water heater repair and replacement - water line and sewer line repair and replacement - gas line repair , replacement and manometer - repair or replace toilets, faucets & garbage disposers - hot water circulation system - pipe thawing.

Septic pumping,Sewer line jetting