RENO GREEN LANDSCAPING

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since August 2010

At Reno Green we infuse all three of these qualities into every residential or commercial landscape we work on. And we are skilled at every detail … from installation of plants and flowers to outdoor lighting and water features to weeding and seeding and much more. Landscape Design: We offer a variety of landscape services, from new construction design to enhancing an existing yard. In addition to design build services, we work with the finest landscape architects to create projects that are not only beautiful, but environmentally friendly. New Construction/Enhancements - Our horticulturalists select trees, shrubs, and flowers that are appropriate for our high desert climate and will provide natural beauty for years to come. Our skilled craftmen can create dramatic ponds and waterfalls, beautiful rock walls, intricate paver walkways and patios, and much more. Commercial Maintenance - Maintaining the landscaping beauty around your place of business requires regular attention and knowledge of local plant care. Our commercial maintenance department offers a variety of programs that will ensure your landscapes will be beautifull year-round. We proudly serve All of Northern Nevada and Northeastern California ...

Quality Curb

112  REVIEWS
Quality Curb

Quality curb offers quality concrete, paver, and curb installations since 1992. The majority of our employees have worked with the company an average of 7 years. We offer a free estimate and timely installation. Additional DBAs - American Quality Curb, Schuhmacher & Schuhmacher Inc, Legends Landscaping. Additional phone - (775) 829-2468. Additional web - www.legendslandscaping.com.

Offers by Quality Curb on Angie's List

09/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turf removal, added drip system irrigation, landscaping of front and back yards. Work was done on time and as agreed too. Very pleased with the whole project.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

05/11/2013

The first job was to remove the old grass,as well as remove about four inches of existing soil with a back hoe. Four inches of organic manner was put in as well as new top soil. The new lawn was then installed. It had been cut that morning. I was also given instructions on how to maintain the lawn. Sure looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike Short arrived on time and we went through what I wanted done. He was the only estimator that took core samples of the existing lawn. Approx. 30% of the lawn had died and needed to be replaced. A quote was forthcoming, which had all the details that I had requested. The total job was done in a timely manner.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

09/20/2012

Debbie and I spoke several times to ensure she was comfortable with my plans. The workers showed up on time, were neat, and polite. They worked steadily but took time to step back to ensure their work looked good. The work took a day and a half. I was home on the first day and went to work on the second. When I got home on the second day I was so very pleased. My yard was beautiful - better than I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted three landscapers for a bid to landscape my small backyard. All three were punctual and the bids were very close. I choose Reno Green because of the connection I got from working with Debbie Jones on the estimate. Reno Green removed my old, dying existing landscape. The work included ripping out my tired lawn; amdending the soil for the new lawn, flowerbeds, and planters; planting two trees, several bushes, and day lilies; installing new drop line, boulders, landscape frabic, and shredded bark; and other miscellaneous clean-up.

CATEGORY landscaping

Plant Selection and Installation, Professional Design Consultation, Sprinkler and Drip Systems, Ponds and Waterfall Installation, Low-Voltage Lighting Systems, Concrete and Stone Paving, Retaining Walls and Boulder Placement, Hydroseeding, Lawn Mowing and Edging, Shrubbery and Tree Trimming, Spring and Fall Clean-ups, Weeding, Planter Trash and Debris Policing, Fertilization Programs, Aeration and Dethatching, Soil PH Test and Adjustment, Sprinkler and Drip System Maintenance and Water Features.

Day laborers, painting addresses on the curb, gardening.

Check, Visa, MasterCard