Outdoor Concepts LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 2 Reviews

ICBI Certified Paver Installer, OSHA Certified, Owner operated with 30 years of experience, Charges determined by the job, no travel charge, Subs sometimes used if needed....

Great West Asphalt

Great West Asphalt Paving takes pride in providing the best quality asphalt paving projects on the west coast. We specialize in anything that has to do with asphalt paving. Great West Asphalt Paving is a family owned business that ensures that our clients are always 100% satisfied. Great West Asphalt Paving love to see a project come to life by giving it the time and energy needed to complete the job the right way the first time and providing the best quality while also beating the deadlines. Efficiency is key to our line of work. If you have any questions or would like a free estimate, please call us today.

04/06/2015

I called him to get a quote over the phone. he asked me who i am, and I literally just told him my name and that i found him on Angie's list. He replied by saying "forget it, i wont do the work for you, im too expensive". JERK!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

CATEGORY landscaping

10/17/2008

We were pleased with every phase except getting started. Dave had a planning person who came to the site, promised a plan and then stalled out on us. When I got a hold of Dave to explain that we hadn't gotten the plan yet, he stepped up immediately to give up a plan and get started. Dave and his crew were very efficient and professional. I kept finding more for them to do!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a complete backyard makeover: Removal of old fencing, removal of lawn, removal of concrete patio, installed paver patio, installed drip system/makeover current sprinkler system, plantings including 4 trees and multiple shrubs, rock "stream bed", and bark mulch.

CATEGORY concrete repair,fencing,landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch

Landscape design and installation, hardscapes/pavers.