Gail Willey Landscaping Inc.

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since April 2015

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Gail Willey Landscaping is a landscape design/build contracting company located in Reno, NV, serving the greater Northern Nevada area. We specialize in all types of landscaping and xeriscaping. If you are looking for a landscaping contractor who is fully certified, insured, licensed, and highly knowledgeable give us a call today. Our team has the skill, education, equipment, and enthusiasm to get the job done right the first time. We specialize in both residential and commercial projects....

Santiago Landscape & Maintenance Inc

"A truck and a lawn mower. Santiago brothers started by cutting lawns over the weekends to earn some extra money. Now Santiago Landscape & Maintenance has specialize in residential landscape installations. Our goal is to create your outdoor area more of a living space not just a back yard. With our Landscape contractors license (#56408) and our Concrete contractors licence (#56408 C) we can help you complete a whole back/front yard by saving you the extra cost and headache of juggling the schedules of different contractors."

01/06/2017

Started off ok and then progressively got worse. I paid his complete bill when the work was completed. After that the customer service kept getting worse and worse until he stopped it completely. I contracted for 2 dry waterfalls and Gail only put in one. I asked him to either put the second one in or compensate me for the one I paid for and did not get. He said he would do neither and this was th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete removal of grass and plants in the front yard that would be replaced with a DG desert look that included a dry creek with two dry waterfalls as well as drip landscaping and planting approximately 65 plants in the front and back yard.

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

09/02/2016

Totally professional from start to finish. Design to completion everyone stayed on top of everything. Crew was the hardest working group ever. Site was cleaned each night and all communication was first rate. I can’t say enough about the company. No hesitation on recommending them or using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced driveway with pavers, replaced lawn with natural landscape boulders , added fenced courtyard with large boulder water feature.

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

12/21/2015

CATEGORY landscaper

11/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I could not use them as their ad was erroneously put up in an area they do not service. They did respond to me in a timely manner and notified Angie's List and refunded my advance payment in a timely manner. Just based on their handleing of this situation and their communications, I would give them an A rating for customer service.

CATEGORY landscaper

09/23/2015

Willey Landscaping was very professional and responsive to our landscaping needs and wishes.. The work was started in a very timely manner, and there was a crew at our house every day until the work was completed. We were very pleased with both the designer and the foreman on the job. They were both very easy to work with and extremely professional. Our experience was the most positive we have eve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, pavers, seat wall and planter, new sprinklers, lighting.

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Landscaping, rock walls, water features, irrigation, xeriscape, grading, landscape construction, landscape design

Landscape maintenance