Dr Shock Electric

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since May 2011

Dr. Shock Electric is a full service electical contractor. From Renewable Energy Installations, Commercial Tennant Improvements, and Custom Homes to Installing an outlet, Changing a light bulb, Or troubleshooting a problem. We are your full service one stop shop....

N/A
Helix Electric Of Nevada, LLC

Founded in 1985, Helix Electric is now one of the largest electrical contracting companies in the nation specializing in design-build and highly complex electrical projects. We deliver consistently powerful results by bringing passion, partnership and pride to every project and by building strong relationships with our clients based on honesty, trust and reliability.

07/27/2017

Completing tasks was the easy part and Richard does excellent work and clean up. Scheduling was problematic getting dates to jell. This is very commonplace wirh the trades but we did have a lot of little things and one or two changes in plans (my wims) before we were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Safety ckeck then overhead fans secured, switch and sockets upgraded, outdoor lights replaced, security light mounted over garage just to name a few items on this project.

04/13/2017

GREAT! He's got the job to create in material what was made on paper

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did entire electrical wet stamp work for my fire damaged home in an EXTREMELY professional and accommodating manner. It passed Douglas County building dept. inspection with zero issues, resulting in my building permit being issued ON TIME

CATEGORY electrician

05/03/2016

The service was excellent.? Mike came to give the estimate right on time.? I was able to make an appointment? for the following week for the work.? Richard was very professional and friendly.? He was able to accommodate his work around my baby's naps and was more than happy to do it.? Which I greatly appreciated!? When we need more work we will definitely call Mike.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wired and installed 4 ceiling fans.? Replaced two chandeliers with LED can lights and added two more can lights. Installing new fixture above bathroom vanity.

05/02/2016

The service was excellent.  Mike came to give the estimate right on time.  I was able to make an appointment  for the following week for the work.  Richard was very professional and friendly.  He was able to accommodate his work around my baby's naps and was more than happy to do it.  Which I greatly appreciated!  When we need more work we will definitely call Mike.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wired and installed 4 ceiling fans.  Replaced two chandeliers with LED can lights and added two more can lights. Installing new fixture above bathroom vanity.

D

04/26/2016

Many errors esp on dimmers and hit us with a huge overcharge that was not part of original contract

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
renovate kitchen

CATEGORY electrician

You did not directly hire us as we worked for a General Contractor on your project. We are subject to his scheduling. When working with a General Contractor please refer to him for pricing, not all the subs, this is why you hire them, to manage the job. Also additional cost can be incurred due to problems with electrical found once walls are opened up. This was the case with you kitchen remodel as...

Any item not affiliated with electricity

Check, Discover, Visa, MasterCard