COMPUTER TECHS

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since November 2008

Local techs that speak a language you can understand. Angie's List memebers should ask for Mark Cobb - Owner/Technician. More company information at www.ComputerTechsReno.com...

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

01/25/2020

I have used Computer Tech for many years. Have never had a reason to look for a new servicer. have had questions which were answered quickly and timely. they are always easy to work with. Recommend this company always

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
twice yearly check and clean-up

07/01/2013

From the minute the technician came to the door he was friendly, professional, easy to talk with and willing to explain all the technical stuff. He also made sure everything was working correctly prior to leaving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move and reset up an in home printer;  set up laptop to print remotely, and answered a lot of technical questions.

04/29/2013

Mark was very nice  and did every thing we needed him to do to get us up an running with our computer. We love his news letters every mo.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark was wonderfully. He help us out when our email was hacked . Got us up an running with a new email on our PC -iPad and our 2 iPhone's .We will use him again.     THANK YOU Mark

C

03/17/2013

I called this company with a very specific service in mind. If you are a complete novice and know nothing about your computer then he will be of help to you. He seems like nice person but $100 an hour for a guy who knows only the basics of computer operation is very pricey to me. He basically updated the software on my computer I.E. browser, Adobe, Java. He seems to know very little about the equi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help with setting up external hard drive to be accessed by two computers.

CATEGORY computer repair

As the customer requested, an external hard drive was setup to backup a QuickBooks file used by 2 computers. The price of the labor was our advertised rate of $80/hour. An external hard drive was provided at cost for $69+tax, since the customer's external hard drive was non-operational. The $100 & $200 price quoted by the reviewer and prompting an "F" grade for price is incorrect/misleading. Since...

02/28/2013

The technician was very knowledgable, thorough, and capable. He explained what he was doing all the while he worked and resolved all of my issues. I was so pleased, I have already recommended him to my husband who uses his computers in his audit business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My year old HP laptop was sluggish and when on the internet, would not close without going to Task Manager to close the task first.

CATEGORY computer repair

VIRUS REMOVAL & PREVENTION, REDUCE UNSOLICITED JUNK E-MAIL & POP-UP ADS, DIAGNOSE & RESOLVE SLOW DOWNS & SYSTEM ERRORS, UPGRADES, ADDITIONAL RAM MEMORY, HARD DRIVE, CD/DVD DRIVE, PRINTER, DIGITAL CAMERA, SCANNER, DSL OR CABLE BROADBAND INTERNET SET-UP, WIRELESS OR WIRED NETWORK SETUP, NEW COMPUTER SET-UP & TRANSFERRING SETTINGS & PROGRAMS FROM AN OLD COMPUTER, COMPUTER MAINTENANCE, DATA BACK-UP SOLUTIONS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal