Building Tectonics Inc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2009

When working with Building Tectonics, we focus on you and your project. With unmatched professionalism we strive to understand and meet your needs before, during and after construction. With experience in all types of construction, we have proven we can build with efficiency and quality. Our vast experience in Design/Build has delivered superior solutions for any style project you may have. Building Tectonics works hard on continuing relationships and building new ones. We have the experienced staff and systems in place to handle the challenges of your next project....

Great West Asphalt

Great West Asphalt Paving takes pride in providing the best quality asphalt paving projects on the west coast. We specialize in anything that has to do with asphalt paving. Great West Asphalt Paving is a family owned business that ensures that our clients are always 100% satisfied. Great West Asphalt Paving love to see a project come to life by giving it the time and energy needed to complete the job the right way the first time and providing the best quality while also beating the deadlines. Efficiency is key to our line of work. If you have any questions or would like a free estimate, please call us today.

02/14/2012

Not applicable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted company for an estimate.  Ron Cohen  came over to see what the job was on 1/31/ 12.  I needed new counters and flooring in my kitchen.  I live in a small condo.  He was supposed to contact me with an estimate.  As of 2/14/12 I have not heard from him.

CATEGORY countertops,flooring,remodeling

C

06/14/2011

I actually had them come over to check on the job, but they are yet to get back to me even after a month, even though we have had correspondence. My first impression about Ron Cohen was that he was very well qualified, professional and everything. I felt very comfortable with him. They showed up on time and were professional in evaluating the job. I did not have a problem with them and would have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Building Tectonics Inc for the renovation of my townhouse.

CATEGORY remodeling

05/31/2010

Overall design, demo, quality and construction excellent. Very willing and able to work with a budget. Great suggestions for design, budget management, etc. Tile installers were skilled craftsman. Project took longer than expected or planned but owner was responsive to our needs. We are pleased with the outcome and would definitely use Building Tectonics for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a house in Reno fall of 2009 and needed significant updates in a few areas. After researching, asking for referrals and interviewing 4 contractors, we chose Building Tectonics do the following: Kitchen countertop removal and replaced with granite tiles, install new appliances Removal and refinish of wall in secondary bath Design and complete a remodel of master bathroom including removal of tub, construction of large walk in shower; installation new cabinetry, flooring, etc

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/19/2009

I wanted to upgrade my condo and in doing so, I thought new doors, baseboards, trim and paint would be fitting. There was also a small amount of dry wall work that was needed to be done. The owner of the company was very polite on the phone and was eager to work with me in what I wanted. He was there with me picking out colors, doors, and walked me through the whole process before it even started....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a great experience with the way Building Tectonic handled everything with my remodel. The craftsman ship was excellent. I felt comfortable in having them work in my home. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for high quality work and professionalism.

CATEGORY remodeling

08/30/2009

They were referred to us from a friend and they over exceeded our expectations. We had many questions and they took the time to explain it in detail. They were also very professional and we trusted then fully with handling our belongings. They were also very efficient, I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete remodel of the kitchen and bathroom. Which includes all new fixtures and appliances, granite countertops, tile backsplash, new cabinets, tile flooring, and all new lighting. One of the neatest things of working with Building Tectonics Inc. was that they are also a design contractor that provided us with many options such as, color 3-D renderings. They walked us through the whole process from start to finish.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Kitchen remodels, bath remodels, additions, construction management, custom cabinet supplier and installer, design build & full service contractor.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover