ALPINE LOCK & KEY

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since August 2010

24/7 emergency service. We make car keys, rekey locks on home and office doors, install deadbolts, access control, life safety,and master-key systems. Serving the community since 1983. Alpine Lock and Key works directly with law-enforcement agencies, fire departments, your neighbors and local businesses Alpine Lock and Key is your trusted choice for both EMERGENCY and NON EMERGENCY locksmith services. Available 24/7 for all home, office, and automotive needs. Alpine lock and key Proudly serving all the Truckee Tahoe and Reno Sparks areas locksmithing needs. With 25 years into locksmithing we have the knowledge along with a wide range of security products to ensure your safety. Our locksmiths take pride in knowing the ins and outs for updating home and business security as well as the latest automotive technology for emergency car opening, key originating, key programming and car remotes. With eight fully equipped vans we are your trusted choice for fast dependable service. With our 100% guarantee you can rely on Alpine lock and key to respond quickly and professionally to your lock related emergency....

12/06/2020

Excellent. When the locksmith (Jeromi) looked at the door he told me that the lock button on the door had been accidentally pushed, causing the door knob to freeze. He showed me how the mechanism worked and told me the door knob assembly was still in excellent condition and should last another 10 years of so. So instead of replacing the door knob I had Jeromi clean and lube the assembly, saving me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm Door handle replaced

03/13/2019

Alpine showed up on time, did the work quickly and charged a fair price with no surprises. He even put booties on when he came into our home. We will use them again and would recommend them to anyone who needs a locksmith.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All exterior locks rekeyed.

12/09/2018

Very well. Able to repair existing lock. Was able to avoid having to buy a whole new lock and possibly having to repaint the door if we couldn’t find a lock with the same silhouette.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix broken door handle

05/03/2018

Provided prompt, courteous, and accurate service. I will definitely hire again to install a lock set on the door from the laundry room into the garage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-key locks on front and side of garage entry doors.

06/07/2017

I made the call expecting to have an appt in a few days and was pleasantly surprised to find they could come within the hour for this routine service. The tech arrived and changed the locks, everything went well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed five door locks

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal