Tiburon Construction is a full service General Contractor that self performs carpentry, drywall, paint, flooring and door/window installation. Our Key Personnel have over 50 years of construction experience in residential, commercial and high-rise construction for a variety of clients including local and state governments. Tiburon Construction is dedicated to serving the needs of our clients in providing cost effective solutions to meet our clients varied needs....

home remodeling (33)home remodeling (27)interior painting (14)drywall repair (13)tile installation (11)flooring (9)water and smoke damage (7)woodworking (7)electrician (5)garage building (4)hardwood flooring (4)mold removal (3)

08/27/2019

Nothing happened. Micheal came out and said that they’d need to get an engineer to look at it and advise the best way to repair the damage to the foundation. After I followed up twice, he called me back and advised the price for the engineer’s services. I agreed to the price and asked him to schedule the visit. After I made three additional follow up calls with no response I gave up. I wouldn’t ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair and interior repair from settling.

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, interior painters, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

C

09/03/2018

Firstly, the quality of the work seems fine. I was assured this company could handle the insurance issues confronting me and this turned out badly (0 insurance payments). To be fair, I suspect there was management turmoil and an effort to expand that affected my experience. The cost greatly exceeded the first verbal estimates greatly. Work was done prior to insurance adjusters having the opportuni...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bath water leak and mold remediiation

CATEGORY contractors, ceramic tile, electrician, water damage restoration, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

C

07/23/2018

It's taking a long time for responses to my questions. No work has even started.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed general remodeling of house

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2018

07/08/2018

They walked into a challenge! The more they opened things up, the worse it was. They took lemons and made lemonade! I have NEVER seen a construction Company do better. They even got MORE $$$ out of my Insurance Company! Everyone who sees my new place raves about it! Plus, they stuck to their budget! Unbelievable! I will never do business with another Company. They are my go to Company for life. Tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/Remodel Bathrooms, Kitchen and Floors

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring, hardwood floor repair, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

Photo for Tiburon Construction - 3110 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas, NV - 37220732

04/17/2018

We have used Tiburon for a previous project when we had the fireplace fronts in our living room and family room redone and replaced the flooring in both rooms. Tiburon was great for both projects. The final work was excellent and any issues we had with quality of work were immediately corrected. The workers are always punctual and polite, clean up after themselves, and put out top notch results. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We remodeled our master bedroom: new flooring, baseboard, crown moulding, moved the entry door, had window casings added, and had custom closets installed.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, flooring, remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

03/20/2018

My door was replaced, the locks were changes and the wall surrounding the door was repaired and painted. Looking at it now, you could not tell that it was every damaged. The men that did the work were polite and respectful. I am very happy with Tiburon Construction and would not hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My front door was smashed in by a burglar and needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY contractors, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

07/25/2017

The compay sent 2 men out to provide a free estimate. They took pictures and measurements and promised to email a bid within the week. I called the office after 8 days and they said they were still working on the information for the bid. They never provided a bid. I guess they really don't need the business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove single French door and replace with drywall and finish.

CATEGORY drywall, insulation, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

We apologize for your estimate not being received in a timely manner. Unfortunately, at the time of the meeting, you had already received a couple of less expensive estimates for the job at hand. We explained at the time, that we would not be able to compete with the pricing you had already received. Tiburon Construction takes pride in prompt, professional service and we hope to have another oppor...

04/04/2017

It went better than I expected. Not only they temporarily repaired the garage until the crew could schedule us a week later for the final repair, but they also replaced the nails on both sides of the garage with long wood screws for a more secured holding. Not to mention they also caulked the outside of the garage door and repainted the damaged area with matching exterior paint color. I highly rec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door was pushed back into the house due to abnormally high winds, separating the garage door frame from the stucco.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

04/04/2017

we had a garage door frame damage possibly from strong winds this past weekend. Jason was super awesome in stopping by to take a quick look at the problem and fixing it temporarily until the crew can properly fix the problem next week. Very impressed so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door rail frame that was separated from the house

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

02/10/2017

Fantastic. I was on a very short time span because of additional remodeling that need Tiburon's work done first. They came in right on time and did an outstanding job. Throughout the entire process of getting the architect there to the inspections Tiburon was famtastic. Ryan and Howie were great to work with and would re-hire them for any future need. Great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need doorway moved from one wall to another, some additional electric and several areas of dry wall work.

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2017

Residential Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels, Garage Construction, Home Additions, Flooring Upgrades & Painting, Roofing, Commercial Construction Projects.

We do not offer handyman type services since our focus is only on full remodels or new construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express