The Total Concept

Angie's List since June 2011

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Linda Woodson Dermatology

Your source for the finest in medical and cosmetic Dermatology in the Las Vegas area since 1994, now with 2 locations: 305 N Pecos Rd, Ste F in Henderson and 2800 N Tenaya Way Ste 203 in the Northwest! Dr. Linda Woodson is a Board Certified Dermatologist, John Notabartolo is a Certified Physician Assistant and Erika Kimble is a Certified Nurse Practitioner providing care for skin cancers, acne, moles, Rosacea and Psoriasis as well as Botox and other cosmetic fillers. Certified and Licensed Aestheticians Tia Stewart and Stefanie Vera provide a full range of skin care from laser skin treatments, acne treatments and peels. We provide the finest in medical care for skin cancer, Moles, Psoriasis, Rosacea, acne and eczema for our medical patients and we also participate in clinical studies for various skin conditions. Whatever your age, from 9 weeks to 9 decades, we have the experience to serve you Dermatologic needs.

03/18/2013

Christine is amazing. Not only did she do the reading, she explained what each chakra's reading meant and how to get them back on track. Christine does what she can to make sure that you are feeling relaxed and at peace with her and what she is doing. She also takes the time to make sure you are 100% clear on what she is explaining to you. Additionally, she gave me suggestions for further reading ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a more holistic approach to dealing with my stress. After reviewing the website and talking with Christine, I made an appointment for a chakra cleansing.

CATEGORY massage therapy

02/07/2013

It was amazing, I felt centered when I left, and knew I was on the right path. It is really hard to explain it but if you are looking for someone who can assist you and give feedback Christine is the right person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It is hard to categorize what it is that Christine does. For starters, she is one of the most intuitive people I have ever met, with the kindest soul. If you are looking for Body, Mind and Spirit balance she can help you achieve that. Her office is very calming and Christine's relaxed personality are a great match.

CATEGORY hypnotherapy

D

09/06/2012

They were expensive and I did not get a good foot rub. She was also late by 15 to 20 minute

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received a foot message.

CATEGORY massage therapy

07/03/2012

We were very pleased with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a large package for my mom for her birthday, and she loved it.

CATEGORY massage therapy,day spa

D

05/17/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have Osteoporosis and needed an adjustment...I wasn't told that I couldn't be adjusted without a drop table, but had to pay anyway for the roller table!!! What a joke. Chiropractor said that she had requested one, but it would not be approved.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Wellness programs, holistic education and support for body, mind and spirit, classes, workshops, community programs & private sessions.