T & M Automotive Fleet & RV

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since May 2006

T & M Automotive is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Las Vegas, NV 89118 area, specializing in General Services, Car & Truck Care, Inspections and Emissions, Undercar Services, Brakes, Tires, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Miscellaneous Services, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Import Cars & Trucks, Towing, Quick Lube Services and Auto & Home Propane Repair since 1992. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call at 702-617-2770 to let us know how we can help you! ...

Charlie's Appliance Repair

Charlie's Appliance Repair is your #1 appliance specialist in the Las Vegas area! We have been serving the region for 6 years and we pride ourselves on our ability to do the job right the first time. We love maintaining long lasting relationships with our customers. Give us a call to see how we can help! We can't wait to hear from you!

Award 2019

09/27/2017

I called up to make the appointment and they answered immediately and were able to make an appointment that week. Staff was very professional and nice. They kept me informed on what they diagnosed and how long it would take to fix. They had the van ready on time and the price was very reasonable. I will definitely take my vehicles back to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My van needed the radiator repaired and belts replaced.

CATEGORY auto repair, small appliance repair

02/28/2017

Brakes were diagnosed and explained to me. The knocking/popping noise has been corrected by the mounts etc fix. The A/C is still a work in progress, and the running rough is actually a noise in a pulley within the A/C compressor. That wasn't found until I returned to pick up the car. Since I have lady ears, which are sharper than man ears, I could still hear the tin-can sound. Once I pointed it ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thought I needed brakes. Also subtle knocking/popping sounds in the front, A/C vacuum hose leak, and running rough ( in my old-lady opinion). Turns out I still have very adequate brakes. They did replace engine mounts and steering shaft.

CATEGORY auto repair, car inspections

06/24/2015

I have been going to T & M Auto for years and have always been satisfied with their work.  They are competent, honest, and provide outstanding service.  You can rest easy that they will do the job right and not rip you off.  This shop comes highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front brake pads and front rotors.

02/16/2015

They are real honest and they don't recommend service that we don't need. Their price is fair and they have always done good work. Their service is always great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been using  T & M Automotive Fleet & RV for at least 10 years. I went there today for an oil change.

12/23/2014

They are always fast and reliable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed fender

General automotive repair.