Sunshield Awning Co Inc

B47 REVIEWS

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since October 2006

2799 E Tropicana Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89121

Our company is dedicated to our customers. During the past 35 years we have developed an excellent reputation building patio covers and sunrooms in the las vegas area. Our installation crews are employees of the company and dedicated to our projects. Many of our crews have been with us over 20 years; some for as long as we have been open. We never leave a job once we are on it, and always clean up after we are done. We work hard to maintain our reputation, and we will do whatever it takes to make sure our customers get what they deserve. We understand that it is vital that you are informed about the progress of your project, so we equip each of our installers and staff members with cellular phones. We have staff to handle permits and associations, construction engineering, services, and customer relations.when anyone does construction on your home, there are always chances for problems. There is a lot of coordination between different jurisdictions, homeowners associations, our customers, and our employees. Experience has taught us how to effectively manage these responsibilities. The better business bureau has recognized our dedication to our customers and they have given us rewards for a complaint free status.we currently work with beazer homes, avante homes, and pulte homes. We have developed an excellent reputation with these home builders.the reasons we are successful are because we have excellent products, great customer service, and our installations are professional and flawless. All our projects are built to code, and we always pull permits for our work. We work closely with the different jurisdictions to ensure there are no problems with your project. As a family owned and operated business, you have our word that we will do everything in our power to make each and every customer satisfied. We owe it to our community, and we owe it to you....

awning installation (42)deck building (8)sunroom and patio (8)screen repair (1)

08/14/2017

There was a personnel issue early on, which I know can happen to any company. That was handled quickly, once that was addressed, everything was handled professionally and punctually. Pricing is at the higher end of what we found, but since we had good reviews from several neighbors and friends who had used the company for similar projects, we went with Sun Shield. Build quality is good; the patio ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two aluminum patio covers were built.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

Photo for Sunshield Awning Co Inc - 2799 E Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV - 36056057

11/29/2016

They guy did take forever to come, but he explained the situation with another big project, and waiting on an part to get here.He did do high quality work, so he was worth the wait. He cleaned up with an blower and everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put up an permanent blind.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2016

11/06/2014

Fantastic. Ben gave me an honest price and did not try to get me to cheat my insurance company as other companies did. Keith arrived on time and replaced the pans quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed damaged Alumawood panels and installed new ones.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2014

07/07/2014

I would give them  a 5 star rating. I spent about $6000.  They had a good reputation. They're excellent. If you need it done, call them. They may be  a higher price but it's worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Sunshield Awnings an Porches before Summer to rebuild my steps and give me  a screened in patio.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2014

06/11/2014

It went well. The company representative was very professional in discussing the project with us. The workers were on-time, courteous, and the job was completed on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a screened in patio where there had been only a covered patio.

CATEGORY awnings, sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2014

03/26/2014

The workmen worked quickly (finished in one day) and efficiently. They were courteous and professional, answering my jittery questions respectfully and knowledgeably. They also constructed a sunscreen per my request. The finished product is lovely and I would definitely use Sunshield again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sunshield built a patio cover by my pool.

CATEGORY decks, sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2014

03/26/2014

They were very professional, always here when they said they would be and great to deal with. Joe was Awesome, he was always there to answer any questions and made sure things were done when they were supposed to be. I would definitely recommend SunShield to anyone who is looking to build a patio.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build a patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2013

12/23/2013

We had a meeting with Joe in Sept but were not able to get an approval from the HOA until Nov. The construction started in Dec and was uneventful. We like the patio cover and all appears well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a patio cover

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2013

11/30/2013

It went well at first, Now it is turning into a homeowners nightmare. Sunshield came out in December and checked for leaks. It turned out to be a problem with the construction of the deck. I have changed my rating. The awning is really beautiful and I do highly recommend Sunshield Awning. Joe was fabulous and always responded to my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On 6-1-13 a sales rep came over to give an estimate on an awning. Because of a pillar repair, then house painting( because of the repair) then a long wait for the City of Henderson to issue a permit including a $600 engineer fee, the awning wasn't completed until 9-25-13. During the rain storm in November we discovered that the awning leaked. I called Joe and Ben to leave messages. Ben called back saying he will have Keith come out to check after the rain dried up. On 11-27-13 Keith left a message that he would come over on 11-30-13 am to check it out. We called back and confirmed. On 11-30-13 at 11:51 am Keith called back and said he made a mistake and would not be over until next week or the week after.  The awning looks nice but now we are very disappointed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2013

10/14/2013

The project was done flawlessly. The installers were prompt courteous and efficient. The completed project took 3 days and looks amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 16x40 foot patio cover.

CATEGORY awnings, sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2013

Awningsdecks, porches & remodeling.

carpet replacements for mobile home porches, insurance work and repairs

NA