Sibo Inc Electric

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Full service licenced and bonded electrical contractor. C-2 Unlimited contractors license as well as PV solar energy licensed installer. Small family run company....

Callidus Electric LLC

With the opportunity to show you that Callidus Electric LLC is like no other electrical service company, we are powering you to a greener future! We at Callidus Electric LLC offer you a new type of electrical service. Callidus Electric, LLC is a family owned and operated eco-friendly service company that does its best to leave a minimal carbon footprint. Our best efforts are made to buy local and American to help stimulate the economy, we also recycle all unused materials to minimize waste. Our planet is important to us and to the future of our children and we would like to share our concept with you. Callidus Electric LLC offers kind, fast and friendly service, most work performed by a master electrician who is also certified “green”. Our company also offers free of charge a “suggestions” list to help lower those ever rising electrical bills, as well as, save energy. Contact us: phone 702-403-4562 Email: info@calliduselectric.com

Award 2019

12/30/2014

They do good work. They are on time and in my thinking, they are inexpensive. Their pricing is fair and equitable. They did not come out the same day I called them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The electrical guy I have been dealing with for a number of years is Sibo Inc. They did some custom work. They put in electrical for our insulation.

CATEGORY electrician

10/15/2013

My husband and I thought he was very professional and efficient. Very satisfied with job done. We did have him come back to install two more ceiling fans but I couldn't find the invoice for date or charges. Also recommended Sibo to some friends who had quite a bit of work done on a townhome they had purchased. They were very satisfied as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed ceiling fan w/light fixture and a replacement switch. Checked and replaced half-dozen smoke detectors.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

07/11/2013

Our experience with them was very good. I recommended him to my friend like last year, and she thought he was great too. He is very professional, pleasant, and does very good work. He was really helpful. He is very busy. We were very pleased. I would think the price was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sibo Inc. Electric put in a photoelectric light post for us in front of the house and lighting bars in our kitchen and family room. He took down a fan and cleaned it real well.

CATEGORY electrician, ceiling fans

02/22/2012

They always took care of us. The price was very negotiable and I was satisfied. I liked their personality and their work ethic. They were very devoted and they were excellent. I would recommend this provider to anyone. I would definitely use their services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Sibo Electric to install a ceiling fan, lighting and stuff like that.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

11/22/2011

The price was in the range of $1000 to $2000. The job went very well. It was great. They were very flexible with our scheduling with them since we had to change the date of the work once. The installation went great and the end result was a beautiful product. This was the second time that we used them and we will certainly use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Sibo Incorporated last month for installing some interior lighting in our new home.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

All electrical services

Home theater & landscape lighting.

Check, PayPal