Mountain View Pest Control

• Trade License Number
  • 6637

PO Box 12386

Las Vegas, NV 89112

Our technicians at Mountain View Pest Control are honest, dependable and knowledgeable. We will create a custom pest control plan for your home or business. Our technicians are committed to eliminating your pests completely. If you're not completely satisfied, we'll come back at no cost. Call us today for a free custom quote, plus when you pre-pay for a year of service we will give you 10% off. We are a Eight time Angie's List Super Service Award winner. Additional phone: 702-568-1857...

pest control (646)roofing (1)animal removal (46)pressure washing (5)Uncategorized (3)house cleaning (2)lawn care (1)

01/09/2021

Prompt, polite and professional. Hired them because of their reviews. I wasn't disappointed. I wish I could award them an A+. The owner, sons and employees were on time and great communicators. The before and after pictures really told the story. I was happy to pay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile roof repair

CATEGORY pest control,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

06/25/2020

Would not recommend this company. We found 6 scorpions within 2 months, my 6 yr old almost stepped on one. I had mentioned to them we kept having scorpion issues, technician just sprayed and left, did not even try to inspect where they might be coming from. Called and let them know we found another scorpion within a week of technician spraying. Customer service said all they could really do is spr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control - Scorpions

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Photo for Mountain View Pest Control - PO Box 12386, Las Vegas, NV - 38672769

This is not our customer. We do not have this customers name, address or phone number in our files. We have many scorpion customers and we are very good at treating them. If you are reading this review and have a scorpion problem, please call us and we can help you with the problem. Thank You Mountain View Pest Control 702-568-1857

05/25/2020

I called them a week ago, to do some pigeon control work. I double checked that they had all my contact information. They read back my name and phone number and said I would hear from them in a week. It’s been over 3 weeks and no call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pigeon control

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

Dear Customer: We appreciate you reaching out to us thru Angie’s List and by the phone on May 6th. Due to the large quantity of pigeon work our company has been doing, it has put our schedule approximately 3 weeks out before being able to schedule any new appointments. We do make a point to let that be known to any customers or possible customers who reach out to us and we did tell you the it woul...

05/14/2020

It went well. They were quick to respond and came out the next day. I'm very pleased with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To spray my yard and part of my house.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

12/13/2019

Not well said they were there but no one knocked at door. Two people home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

Dear Customer: It has been a pleasure working with you and we thank you for your business. Unfortunately when we came by your house on December 13th at 9:22 am, no one answered the door. I have GPS systems on all my trucks and I know we were there. We knocked multiple times without success. My Technician then called the number you gave us and no one answered the phone. She then called me and asked...

07/02/2019

The owner came to review the problem, discussed options and made recommendations. He went to work to implement the solution; he return in a month to evaluate the situation and if necessary retreat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control issue to resolve.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

06/22/2019

Outstanding service! The customer service rep who scheduled my spraying was very courteous and answered all of my questions. I had a lot of of questions! =) Robin, the technician is fabulous! She is friendly, knowledgeable, showed up on time, explained the procedure and quickly completed the task. I don't have any insect problems in my house, so I just wanted a one-time preventative treatment. Pri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

10/14/2018

The technician Bri showed up on time and made me feel comfortable while explaining to me what she was going to do. I was told what to expect while dealing with scorpions and they have a guarantee. Highly recommended. Will use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control for scorpions

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2018

10/04/2018

Friendly technician arrived on time and explained to me the steps he would be doing to help me be scorpion free. I called the office to pay my bill and they were friendly and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control for scorpions

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

07/06/2018

Excellent, the company was on time and notified me of expected arrival. Signed up to use them regularly and would recommend them to anyone looking for a solid company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inside and out pest control for house just purchased. no problems just prevention

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

Pest Control - Insect, Spider & Rodent, Bird & Bat Exclusion, Bed Bug Heat Remediation, Structural Fumigation, Termite Control, Monitoring & Repair.