Max Plumbing and Air Conditioning

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2021

5075 Cameron St Suite D

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Max Plumbing is proud to be a local owner operated business serving Las Vegas, Clark County and the surrounding community. With years of experience and unmatched expertise, we can help you with any of your plumbing needs. Our employees are highly trained and committed to providing the highest levels of quality available. Since opening our doors, our goal has been to provide our customers with the highest quality plumbing service and products at a fair price. We take great pride in the reputation that we have built throughout the community. This has been done by being reliable, tidy and making sure that every customer is 100% satisfied when we are done with their plumbing job. Big or small, we do it all! Get in touch today!...

plumbers (27)HVAC Companies (3)excavating (3)drain cleaning (2)water heaters (2)gas leak repair (1)drain pipe installation (3)

12/05/2020

The reason there is an F for the rating is that this company never called, followed up, or showed up for the set appointment. I would not use them or even try to call them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen faucet plumbing

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

11/17/2020

Most excellent. Matt is a great addition to Max's plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Club Max WintAir Conditioner/heating maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

11/09/2020

Excellent Professionalism .. Excellent Job Performance .. Excellent Plumbing Expertise!!! .. I give them an A+ all the way and I will absolutely use Max Plumbing again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sink, faucets, and angle stops

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

10/31/2020

Process was very smooth. Tech explained what he was doing very thoroughly. Customer service was excellent, techs were on time and took the time to answer all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service tankless water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

10/30/2020

responded in a timely manner. Performed installation of new water heater and recirculating system. Professional and quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

10/30/2020

Great! Matt was very professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Inspection

COST $49.99

10/30/2020

Successfully completed. I would like to thank Max Plumbing *STEVE) for his support on allowing me to handle my situation financially. I am well pleased. The technician, Felix, was prompt, courteous and professional. I wouldn't hesitate using this outstanding company again orvreferring them to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair toilet flange

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/30/2020

Leak turned out to be from drip line irrigation not house supply. Honest people. Will use them for next plumbing need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect for water leak

10/28/2020

Freddy looked over my heater and solved and fixed the problem. Previous workmanship caused challenges but he fixed appropriately and professionally. I highly recomment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install thermostat

10/26/2020

He emailed the estimate but for the same work performed was very high

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide estimate for a gas line

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020