LAWN DEMOLITION BY LANDMARC

Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 4 Reviews

River Stone Land Services LTD

River Stone Land Services LTD is a family owned business with 10 years of experienced employees coming from humbled beginnings. We are experts in the landscaping trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Our focus on customer service gives you confidence that your property will be designed, installed, and maintained to industry standards and beyond.

10/02/2014

I had researched and called a few people. They just stood out because they are a “mom & pop” operation and they used to do things on a handshake, but now, they have gone to written contracts and things. Their pricing is good. They say what they are going to do. They are on time. They can design and they can do anything. They are very adept at what they do. They are one of the few companies that ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Landmarc Landscapes. They just came out again because we are going to have them do some other stuff. We did the water company conversion. They took out a lawn and put in a desert landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaper

08/10/2014

Very well. Landmarc has done a great job for us on several occasions ! Not the cheapest in town, but they deliver quality work at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair sprinklers system, remove 4 large plants, plant four new plants, and aerate the yard. Clean uo and haul away all trash. Previously removed front grass and disabled sprinklers, and replaced with weed barrier and desert landscaping (rock.)

CATEGORY lawn service

01/14/2013

Excellent. Landmarc arrived quickly on Friday for an estimate and when approved showed up the following Tuesday to begin work. The foreman was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and the crew was professional. The project was completed in two days - on time and budget. I am considering using them for my backyard maintenance contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landmarc removed existing lawn and sprinkler systems and replaced with rock. Also replaced drip irrigation manifolds to bring up to Southern Nevada Water Authority specifications.

CATEGORY lawn service

D

07/17/2011

They did a pretty good job with the lawn demo in our backyard, but they blew it on the quote. I needed several dead tree stumps torn out of the ground and when they didn't count the right amount of stumps in the yard they just left them there. I have to say that the sprinkler system they installed was done right and to my specifications but after only 6 months the sprinkler line they installed in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Landmarc come out and provide a quote and service for lawn demolition, sod and sprinkler install.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service