Juan In A Million Handyman Services

Angie's List since March 2010

See website for additional services offered. Locally owned & operated....

Premier Design & Construction LLC

We give our customers the highest level of quality construction services at fair and market competitive prices. We ensure the longevity of our company through repeat business and referrals from satisfied clients in all areas, including timelines, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes. We maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our professional associates and our customers.

Award 2019

05/03/2019

Everything looked gorgeous when they were done. He was very knowledgeable and receptive to what I needed. He gave a broken down bill so I knew what the expenses were and he even changed out the doors with all new hinges throughout the house. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a full bathroom remodel. He also took two small closets and made it one bigger closet. They did trim work, painting, put in a double vanity sink, hung new lights, etc.

CATEGORY lighting,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

02/15/2017

Great! The team was efficient and polite and took pride in doing the work the right way. I would definitely use Juan and his team again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Craft desk from Wayfair that needed to be put together, dishwasher needed to be level and they were able to do a quick fix on a pool fence that had come out of the wall.

02/26/2015

Anything I need, he is able to do.  He is very quick to respond, and gets the work done right away.  I am in Cleveland and he works on properties I manage in Las Vegas.  He has been a great resource.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced a leaking drain, a tub stop that wasnt holding the water in, and a light fixture that hadnt been working. He has also done painting, faucet replacement, and door replacement in the past for me.

08/30/2014

Juan has been servicing our home for almost 5 years. He is awesome. Always friendly and professional. The pricing is extremely fair and reasonable. Additionally, he is accommodating with my husband and my work schedules and communicates via phone, text, and email making it convenient to schedule appointments. In addition to this most recent job, Juan and his assistant have repaired cabinets, insta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed warped shelf in laundry room, replaced with 2 new shelves and hanging bar.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

01/25/2014

Did a beautiful job. Would definitely recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did minor repairs other contractor did not complete correctly. Repaired all new mider cuts for molding that was previously installed incorrectly.

CATEGORY handyman service

Handyman, additions & remodeling, appliance installation, custom carpentry, decorating, painting, plastering, wallpaper & roofing.