Jag Tax Management

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20190331

304 S Jones Blvd

Las Vegas, NV 89107

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now....

accounting (136)

06/15/2020

It went extremely well. Wendy Taylor of Jag Tax Management was outstanding on every level. Wendy was professional, prompt and handled every detail in a timely manner. I would recommend Wendy's services to anyone. I am now Wendy's client for life William Pyle

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax Accounting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Thank you so much for your time taken to provide JAG with this wonderful review. It has been a pleasure working with you.

05/17/2020

OUTSTANDING!!! While they are labeled as Tax Prep and Resolution, they really help you solve your problems and then - which is where the rest of these types of companies fall short - help you to not get set up in a way so that it does not happen again. I made the mistake of using them once for only my immediate problem. A few years later I was back in the same boat. I tried other accounting firms....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TAX PREP TAX RESOLUTION

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

This is a wonderful review and just have to say thank you for being a client of at JAG. You matter and we want to continue to keep you safe while helping you make the informed decisions that are so necessary for those in business. Thank you sincerely.

03/30/2020

JAG Tax Management is remarkable. I have been with them now for 2 years and will continue to use them for a life time. It can be very difficult finding someone in this line of work that you like and most importantly trust. Working with JAG Tax Management has been like winning the lottery. They are kind, intelligent, professional, trustworthy and truly incredible. Thank you Wendy from JAG and your ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2019 Tax Filing, Business Set up and Consultation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

It is truly been my pleasure to work with you! Thank you for taking the time to leave a favorable review, be safe and best to you 2020.

03/19/2020

JAG tax services were professional and very responsive. Even throughout the coronavirus restrictions they kept me informed and provided unparalleled knowledge and expertise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multi-State and Federal tax returns

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

Thank you much! It was our pleasure to work with you!

02/29/2020

Great personalized service for my business and personal tax's. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MO ACCTG PACKAGE TAX PREP PERSONAL AND CORP

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

ALWAYS SUCH A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU!!

02/29/2020

Wendy is excellent and go to person for our corporate tax returns for last 8 years. She is trustworthy and every year file our tax returns at reasonable price. We appreciate her timely reminder and her service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CORP TAX PREPARATION

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

thank you so much, it has been my pleasure to work with you all these yrs and hopefully many more! Pls be safe during this difficult time in the USA and around the World.

02/29/2020

They are quick and very professional. I love working with Wendy and have been using her for the last 4 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TAX PREP CORP PERSONAL PAYROLL

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

[Member Name Removed], it has been my pleasure truly!! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us!

02/29/2020

I felt like I was drowning with my tax situation and Jax Tax threw me a life preserver and now I’m above water....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TAX PREP TAX RESOLUTION

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2020

When we I have the opportunity to work with somebody as willing as you have been, then we can get through to the other side, it’s been our pleasure to work with you, thank you so much for the review.

02/24/2020

I prepare my own taxes but had a rather unique situation this year and needed some extra advice. Jag answered my questions quickly and efficiently so that I could complete my preparation on time. I will definitely use them for tax preparation in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Advice on Tax Preparation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

It was my pleasure [Member Name Removed]! I’m always here for any questions, thank you

02/19/2020

Wendy works tirelessly to satisfy me. She has really helped me out of a difficult IRS situation and she is now doing my books and tax returns. Very knowledgeable. Let her deal with the IRS and don't fret. She does a great job.. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ongoing contract and IRS payments

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

[Member Name Removed], it has been my pleasure working with you! Thank you for the excellent reveiw, my business stays healthy because of clients like you!

Free Consultation; Levies, Wage Garnishment & Seizures Stopped. Offer in Compromise, Penalty Abatement, Lien Subordination, Payment Arrangements. Employment Tax Problems. Tax Preparation - Individual & Business. Audit Representation. DELINQUENT TAX SETTLEMENTS.

CONSUMER DEBT RECONCILATION