J & L Construction

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since April 2012

B Rated | 139 Reviews

Owner operated, you always get the owner!! Specializing in water damage, mold repairs and restoration. Remodeling services from economical to luxury. Will beat any price!! Free second opinions!!...

N/A
Rough Construction Gbmg LLC

Specializing in Drywall Services: We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

05/15/2020

Went well. Lewis provided a quote that was considerably lower than any other company for HVAC/Heating units that are Consumer Reports rated as the overall best. The workmen showed up within minutes of the arrival time I was told to expect them and got to work immediately. There was a concern during the process that the units had lower SEER ratings than what I had purchased, but Lewis put me in con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new HVAC/Heating units

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/15/2018

I worked with Mold Remediation / J&L Construction when I had a leak in my upstairs bathrooms. The damage was quite severe and my insurance company would not pay for it. I needed new sub-floors, tile work - basically bathrooms rebuilt. From the beginning, Kelly was amazing. Kelly came out and gave me an estimate. He was honest with what I needed, went over all the options, and in the end gave me an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation and Restoration of Bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

05/11/2018

Promised an estimate within 2 days, it has been several weeks.no follow through, even though I made several calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came in to evaluate the repairs, C

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,drywall,remodeling,mold removal

12/02/2017

Mold was fixed. Plumbing was fixed, and two bathrooms were repaired. Luis was always helpful . It cost more than we expected because so much needed to be done, but Miguel and his dad did excellent work. Everything is so much better than before. I am very happy we called Luis!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found black mold in the ceiling above the laundry room. Thought it was a plumbing problem in the shower above, ended up being much more extensive.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,mold removal

11/13/2017

Better then expected . Truly great service and they know what they are doing. Very reliable company. They understand problems and always have a solution no matter what ..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Broke and was leaking while away from home. Called J&L told them I was stuck at the airport for a few hours and would not be home until later but my Neighbor saw all the water coming out from the garage. They showed up within a Hour and was able to stop the water and save all my stuff in the garage from being damaged even more . By the time I made it home the whole garage was cleaned and drying from all the water . Replaced my water heater and fixed all the drywall and mold now my garage looks even better then before . Thank you So Much for all the quick response and taking care of everything.

CATEGORY handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,mold removal

Water damage & mold experts, flooring, cabinets, electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, concrete repair. Gas leaks, water restoration, mold remediation, Commercial and residential AC, Plumbing, Complete bathroom & kitchen remodeling, Cabinets, Granite & marble counter tops, Custom stone and tile work, Commercial Refrigeration, Wine cellar construction, Basements, Sidewalks, Patios, Driveways, Concrete repairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal