Hydro Plumbing Inc

A8 REVIEWS

Founded 2019

8775 Lindell Rd Suite 100

Las Vegas, NV 89139

When you need a reliable plumber in Las Vegas or the nearby areas, turn to the expert team at Hydro Plumbing. With more than 20 years in the plumbing industry, their team is capable of handling all types of plumbing issues, regardless of the scope, size, or complexity of the job. Armed with advanced training and state-of-the-art plumbing technology, Hydro Plumbing is equipped to handle everything from drain cleaning to sewer line repair to water heater installationand much more! Hydro Plumbing is proud to be a local plumbing company, dedicated to serving their community. As your neighborhood plumber, they go above and beyond to ensure you are happy with everything from their fair pricing to their long-lasting plumbing solutions. Whether you have a plumbing emergency or simply need preventative maintenance, Hydro Plumbing is ready to help with fast, same-day service. Call today to book an appointment!...

Plumbing (8)Water Heaters (2)Water Filtration and Softening (2)Drain Cleaning (1)

01/02/2020

Excellent service!! Quick reply with my quote request and schedule availability was immediate. Can’t say enough good things. My final charge was exactly what they quoted me. It is so refreshing to pay reasonable pricing and no hidden fees. Joaquin showed up on time and went right to work. His knowledge and experience was obvious as he was done with the PRV replacement within 15 minutes. He was so ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of PRV

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

We are so happy you are pleased with our service. We appreciate your awesome feedback. We look forward to assisting you in any of your plumbing needs. Thanks again. Saul J ~Owner Hydro Plumbing

12/11/2019

Work was completed satisfactorily with all leaks repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking pipes in the kitchen.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

Your satisfaction is always our priority. We are glad we were able to find the solution to this unique type of leak in your drain lines. Please keep us in mind in any other upcoming plumbing needs. Thank you. Saul J ~Owner Hydro Plumbing

12/05/2019

They were great. Was able to come that day (a couple of hours after I made my call). I was even given a discount for taking out the older cartridge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My guest shower needed a replacement cartridge. It was right after Thanksgiving and it was an emergency since I had to shut off water in my place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business. We are always ready to help. Saul J ~Owner Hydro Plumbing

11/06/2019

100% Perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

We are committed to giving you the best service every single time. Thank your for your review. We hope you enjoy your new water heater. Saul J ~Owner Hydro Plumbing

09/06/2019

He does a great job! Clean and Friendly! He is the best in town!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

Thank you for the kind words. Pleas call us if you need help with your plumbing again. Saul J ~Owner Hydro Plumbing

09/03/2019

Very good! They were fast and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some plumbing work in the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

We strive to be as effective as possible. Thank you for the opportunity. Don’t hesitate to call us again next time. Saul J ~Owner Hydro Plumbing

08/29/2019

Saul is ALWAYS on his game. He knows his trade extremely well. Saul is always kind, polite, patient, professional, and efficient. Everyone I have recommended Saul to, have been very pleased with his work and are impressed with how nice he is. And his prices are VERY fair!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet repair, water heater installation, water softener installation, move pipes to accommodate new sink and more.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

08/22/2019

I always use Saul for my plumbing needs. He always does such an amazing job. He is reliable and honest. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Thank you for your trust and continued business. Please don't hesitate to call us if you need service again. Saul ~Owner Hydro Plumbing

Repipe, reroute, water main, tankless, water heaters, water filtration, or any plumbing that you need call us. We Do Plumbing Right! We base our company off our slogan, we take pride in performing all task the right way. We have over 20 years of experience in the Las Vegas and surrounding areas.

Appliance repair