High Quality Service Inc.

A172 REVIEWS

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since October 2013

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

7109 Mercurio Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89131

High Quality Service Inc., does services and repairs for all residential appliances, even including garbage disposals. We also offer installation on most home appliances. Locally owned and based we have fast and efficient service direct to your home....

Appliance Repair (161)Appliance Repair - Small (15)Heating and Air Conditioning (7)Uncategorized Services (3)

12/14/2019

Excellent. Very prompt service and well priced. Highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator Repair

CATEGORY appliance repair, small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

11/14/2019

The refrigerator works perfectly. We could not be happier with the service we received and would highly recommend their services to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator did not cool. David, the technician, diagnosed the problem and discussed our options to repair. We chose to replace the main control board.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

10/16/2019

I chose to call High Quality Service because they are an authorized Speed Queen repair company, not to mention the very good yelp reviews. I spoke with David's assistant who kindly setup an appointment for me. David had to come out on 4 separate occasions and arrived on time within the 3 hour window every single time. I must say that my Speed Queen washing machine probably gave David some headache...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Speed Queen warranty repair work

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

09/25/2019

Very smooth from beginning to end. Scheduler was professional and helpful. David arrived well within the time frame and called 20 minutes prior to arriving as we were told he would. He came well prepared and diagnosed the needed repair quickly. Pricing was extremely fair. Definitely would recommend him to others and will use in the future if needed!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair gas oven.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

09/19/2019

David arrived and looked at the problems I was having with my Fridge (ie. ice machine and strange water leak). He did a bunch of work to identify the water leak. Reviewed the ice machine to ensure it was working properly. Great service, friendly and honest. Price was well worth the work...and piece of mind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Fridge

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

09/08/2019

From my initial contact with Kristen, High Quality's receptionist and scheduler, everything went smoothly. She told me the time frame for the appointment, but also added that most likely it would be near the end of the time frame. I was appreciative of that as I knew how to schedule the other part of my day. (Thanks, Kristen!) She was correct, as David arrived at the end of the time frame. He appr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install new down draft cook top, install new wall mounted microwave oven, check freezer ice maker

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

08/21/2019

David did a very nice job. He was very friendly and nice -- my dogs loved him! -- to both my wife and I. He took great care to disco-/reconnect appliances, and took the time to take care of the appliances when they were moved -- removed grates and burner-covers for gas oven, and placed a plug into hole for gas dryer exhaust so heat wouldn't come in/cold (A/C) go out. (Something I never even though...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unhooking/Reconnecting and moving of appliances in kitchen (as well as washer and dryer) for new flooring install.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

08/09/2019

David is the best. He is very efficient, knows appliances and comes prepared to fix the appliance. He worked on my Samsung refrigerator and it is now operating correctly; and there was a problem with my dryer which David also fixed. He is certified by LG. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer and Refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

08/07/2019

David was a pleasure to work with! He arrived on time, calling first to ensure I'd be home. Upon arrival, he identified within seconds the problem with my refrigerator ice maker and had it working again quickly. David was thorough and well worth the fair price I paid. I will definitely call High Quality Service, Inc., again when I need repairs done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ice maker repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

08/01/2019

Great. We had to reschedule the initial appointment and they were very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace washer and dryer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

10% discount on all repairs

Ask for details.

Please ask for service details.